• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone going to Camp Memory Makers

czy4WDW

Earning My Ears
Hi ya'll:

This is my first post on this board but I've been lurking & have posted a couple of posts under the Resorts board. Anyway, is anyone from this board going to Camp Memory Makers in Valley Forge, PA. I would love to get a group together. I'm really excited about going and also I'm hosting a couple of the Disney swaps there and I'm taking a Disney Class - yeah! Maybe I can get some of the 600+ pics done from our May trip :)

Hope to meet some of you soon,

Not going but live near by!
I looked into it but thought it was so expensive!

Yeah, more info would be helpful. I am going to be down in PA this fall. I also am a huge fan of Memory Makers. Is there a link we can all check out?

CMM is in Valley Forge, Pa next weekend (July 23-25). Sorry I haven't posted before but we've on the go. The Camp from what I understand is more laid back than CKU (I'll be able to confirm that after next week since I've been to CKU) and it's more crop oriented. The crop room is open until 2:30 am on Friday & Saturday, so you can go in there and crop between classes. Their site is www.campmm.com

I'm hoping to work on the May Disney trip during the crops, I'm even taking a Disney class that I've heard is fantastic. I'm also helping out as a Teacher's Aide and two of the classes that I'm an aide in are being taught by Anna Grinffin - so I'm very excited about that :)

Wow! Sounds like you will have quite a weekend. Can't wait to hear all about your classes. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter