Anyone going to be at FW over JULY 4th 2015

Southern Bell

DIS Veteran
I'm starting to get camping fever after all the snow has melted and I actually hear the birds singing!LOL!
Time to re-pack my camper! LOL!

We are going to be at FW with daughter and her family June 26-July 9. We have been to Disney with them and stayed at Pop 2011 and AOA 2013. We all had a good time but we think the children will love FW. The children loved camping at the beach last yr and just at home at the lake. So ....this yr we all decided to camp at Disney and let them experience riding the boats over to MK, taking their bikes and toys, campfire at the movies, etc. My daughter wants her husband to experience FW. She told him it was just so different than staying at a hotel, and it is! At FW you are right there in Disney! We are all so excited!

Last time we camped at FW we took my sister and her family over July 4th 2007. My daughter was in her 20's, single, 2 nieces were just teens. Now I'm a little older, a grandmother now! LOL! Daughter married with 2 children 6 & 3. We are having to return home from disney a few days early, because the youngest niece (that we brought to Disney 2007) is getting married the Sat I planned on returning! LOL! Alot can change in less than 10 yrs! LOL!

WOW! That'a a good trip! I would love to stay that long and just enjoy the camping! We are cutting short a few days than originally planned. My grandson is in my nieces wedding and we want to be there for her. I just wouldn't miss it for anything! Not Even Disney! LOL! Just hope we all return not burned up, or sick! LOL!

1) No going to camp, but am going to conduct a Vow Renewal ("VR) on the holiday.
2) Look for a funny Tall Big Balding Guy wearing a clerical collar and shirt.
3) But, keep it to yourself when you spot me and us.
4) I am already under-the-un for doing this and circumventing the Disney Wedding Planners.

LOL! That's so funny! I'll be sure to remember and keep it to myself! LOL! Maybe I can come by and blow some bubbles or something! LOL! Just kidding! LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter