• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone going to/attending UCF?

I'm a tenth grader from Indiana, and I plan on going to UCF! It's my first choice:cool1:

Hey, My name is Jess, I'm from New Jersey and I am likely attending UCF in the Fall. I was wondering if anyone is a student there now, or if anyone is also starting in the fall. I love Disney World and would just like to make a few friends before I go inthe fall. If you want to know more about me just send me a DM or something. I'd love ot get to know anyone and everyone who is going to UCF and shares my love of Disney.

I have plenty of friends that go to UCF, if you have any questions just send me a PM. :)

Well...I'm only in 8th grade :rolleyes: but I have seriously looked into UCF. I want a degree in theatre arts and I have heard they have A great program.

Just got my tickets...my friend got me into his box. I know there will be an alumni tent and cox will have alumni tent too

I have a couple of friends that go there, and I am planning on attending myself, but I'm only a junior so I still have another year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter