Anyone going this weekend? 1/17-1/20?

des1954

DIS Veteran
I know LarryJ is there & I plan on trying to get to his site & meet him.

Is anyone else going to be there??

We arrive on the 19th. As I mentioned in another thread, we drive a minivan with a 26.2 sticker on back :)

OK, I'll bite...whats 26.2?

26.2 miles = marathon

For symmetry I have a 'swim bike run' sticker on the other corner of the window.

Although these days it could stand for how many diapers I change in a week. Just like in the marathon, it's that .2 that gets ya.

Staying at Turkey Lake but will be coming by the fort.

All righty then!!!! We have a four-seat Gem Car, white with black trim. Our MH is an '05 32' Itasca Meridian. I'm going to try for the 1200 loop. If I can't get that, then I ask for 1700, 1600 & 1100 - in that order.

Hope to see ya!

Deb

Rats - we won't be there till Feb 1st,,,,,, We'll miss y9u Deb! :headache:

Not to worry!!! We live close enough that a day trip is often on our agenda!! Gotta love those "all ya can drink" mugs!! When we bought our original FtW mugs, they were "life-time"! Well,,,, I'm still livin' & I'm still drinkin'!!!

I need to save some money before I go back, so I can give them some toward that $13 million in renovations :lmao:

I need to save some money before I go back, so I can give them some toward that $13 million in renovations :lmao:

Perhaps that's why the drastic increase in rates & very few discounts?? Hmmmmmmmmm...........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter