anyone going on the Wonder in the next 2 months that can help

Jeni1781

Mouseketeer
This is a post from years ago. If you scroll to the 4th comment it shows a scavenger hunt someone made from 2009. Then a little further down are the answers. Is anyone willing to check these for me before June? My kids are so sad there is no midship detective on the wonder so I told them we would try to find a scavenger hunt. I found this and can use it but just need answers checked since it has been a long time. Thanks
https://www.disboards.com/threads/wonder-scavenger-hunt.2919691/

I was on the South Pacific cruise on the Wonder in February 2024. At that time the Wonder was running a Photo Challenge or Scuttle's Scavenger Hunt every sea day. I don't know if they will do it for your cruise but I found many passengers had fun solving these challenges. At 6 am every sea day, they would put out a photo challenge or for 1 day they put out the scavenger hunt at the port adventure desk. People would pick up the challenge and spend the day solving it. You have until the end of the day to turn the sheets back in. I saved a copy of all my challenge/scavenger sheets. Hopefully they will do the same for your cruise. I have 7 Photo Challenges and 1 Scavenger Hunt. Here is one example. IMG_20240413_0002.jpg

The Scavenger Hunt could only be done if the Wonder put up the round stickers of Scuttle holding a treasure. They took them down after the hunt was concluded.

I'm going on the Wonder next week, just me and DH, so I should have plenty of time to check out the clues and answers for you :)

Some of the questions won’t be relevant as the Wonder has been reimagined since then

I'm going on the Wonder next week, just me and DH, so I should have plenty of time to check out the clues and answers for you :)
That would be amazing!! I know some of them won’t work. If you find any new ones to add feel free. My kids are 15 and 12. We are traveling with friends whose kids are the same age. They are sad they can’t go to any of the teen/tween clubs together so this will be a fun sea day activity they can do together. Thank you so much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter