Anyone going on the August 30th Western Magic cruise??

swede63

Mouseketeer
We were orginally scheduled to go April 2004 for our third MAgic cruise (first western) We just found out my son is not going to be able to go back to school on time in Sept. because of late contractors at his school. The school commitee has decided that he won't be getting an April vacation. So I just quickly switched the date of our cruise to what would have been his first week of school August 30th. Only now I have to rush to get ready, I don't mind though I love the Magic!!! It is one of our favorite trips we go on.

Has anyone been on the Western that knows in Grand Cayman where you can get Cuban cigars that are real?? My son is going for the first time as a teen and he can't wait, although he is worried not many kids will be on board since it is a week most kids will be starting school.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter