• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone going on BSM 10/20/09?

Haley

DIS Veteran
I booked the Backstage Magic 10/20 departure for my honeymoon! :cool1: We have been to WDW a lot, 5 Disney cruises but only one time to DL so I figure this will be a lot of fun!

Anyone else here going that date? ABD said they don't think this date will cancel because the one before it and after it are already sold out so I'm crossing my fingers. This one is adults only.

I figure if it cancels we'll just book 5 nights at one of the DL hotels.

Haley

Hi! I'm going with two of my friends. So, you got a good feeling from them that it's still a go? Last month, they told me it was 30% full. I'm so glad to hear more have signed up. Yay!!! :goodvibes I'm sure you have read trip reports, your in for a magical time!

Yeah, the CM I said BSM tends to fill up later because people buy their airfare later since it's in the US (maybe meaning they book SW or something like that). ?? not sure if that's true but she sounded confident!

Just called to make a payment. Looks like the early booking rate is done. Maybe that is a very good sign of no cancellation? I hope so! By-the-way, the ABD staff who take the information are so friendly! Enjoy talking with them.

(hi Allie!!! :) )

Just called to make a payment. Looks like the early booking rate is done. Maybe that is a very good sign of no cancellation? I hope so! By-the-way, the ABD staff who take the information are so friendly! Enjoy talking with them.

(hi Allie!!! :) )

Hi.

Let's hope it's a good sign and they won't cancel. I've booked my flight and got it at a great deal so fingers crossed.

I'm not going on this ABD but I went in January and I have to just say..you will LOVE this trip!

Hi Guys, I just booked this BSM adventure last week for my husband and myself. We are super excited about it. Is anyone else going to the U2 concert schedule for Sunday night 10/25/09 at the Rose Bowl? We decided to stay a post night so we could add the concert to this vacation.

Hi Guys, I just booked this BSM adventure last week for my husband and myself. We are super excited about it. Is anyone else going to the U2 concert schedule for Sunday night 10/25/09 at the Rose Bowl? We decided to stay a post night so we could add the concert to this vacation.

Yay! More people! :goodvibes Maybe we are a definite "go" now??? I didn't know they would be in town! What a great band! How fun!!!

No, I'm not going to this concert. It's cool that it's on after tour concludes and you get to go.

Oh, and WELCOME to the boards

Hi All,

My wife and I are going too! We book waaaaay back in October or November.

We thought about going to the U2 Concert as we are staying 3 nights post, but this would be the second time seeing them as we are doing VIP in September in Boston :) I would go seeing as my license plate is "U2" but my wife would rather shop or gamble in Vegas on our four day post-vegas trip lol. Can't win all the battles.

We are huge Disney fans and i only hope this trip meets our expectations. Also, this is ABD trial to see if we would use them again.

Regs,

Chad J.

I saw the dates for mickey's trick or treat party at DCA. There are events scheduled the 21-23. Do you think disney will give us special passes to that?

I saw the dates for mickey's trick or treat party at DCA. There are events scheduled the 21-23. Do you think disney will give us special passes to that?

We should arrive at Disneyland the evening of the Thurs/22nd. From my experience last year, there were activities on Thurs & Fri evening. But, this is a new year and ABD loves surprises!!! The count-down is at 97 days! Yay!!! :goodvibes

We are VERY excited. Just trying to hang in there until then!

Just found out today that our passes are good for the day of departure which is good for us as we will spend most of that day in the park!

Just got our pre trip package today. Now the vacation is official on. Can't wait for october

Cool!!!! :thumbsup2

If you don't mind me asking, where are you from? Want to judge when we might get ours in the Far North here ;) (Nova Scotia)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter