Anyone Going in November?

CourtasanSatine

<font color=blue>I'm partial to the 4th seaters<br
I'm still hoping mom picks DCL so I'm asking if anyone is crusing this November? maybe I can find a friend for mom and C(ladies only please:) )

My DH, DD, 2 granchildren and I will be on the 7 day Easter cruise November 27, and then off to WDW for a week at the parks!! :earsgirl: :earsboy: :Pinkbounc :bounce: Wish we were going now it is FREEZING here. Oh well, guess I will have to think warm thoughts!! :sunny: :sunny:

DW, DD14,DD9, and myself will be on the Magic 7 day for Thanksgiving, sailing 11/20/2004. If anyone reads this and has a daughter of similar age, my girls would love to trade emails.

That is, trade emails with a family that will be on the 11/20 cruise with us!

any ladies crusing before or after Turkey Day? Got word from mom that she and C are shooting for either beofre or after the holiday on a 7 day

We changed our 7 day Western Cruise to 3 day land/4 day Sea.
We set sail Sunday, November 7th after three nights at the Poly.
We are very excited as this gives us time we want in the parks
and cruise time too!
Bobbi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter