Anyone going in November?

tlcdoula

DIS Veteran
We are trying to go mid November pending travel restrictions etc. Looking at flights and hotels anyone else?

Going 9th-14th for Veterans Day. My daughter and her boyfriend will have at least one day off school and with the post office/banks closed on 11/11 that is one day where I wouldn't have had much of anything to do at work either.

We are hoping to go November 5th to 8th! Anyone know of Disney typically has hotel discount rates in early November in the past?
Thanks in advance!

We are hoping to go November 5th to 8th! Anyone know of Disney typically has hotel discount rates in early November in the past?
Thanks in advance!

Not yet, the current ones go through early October. My guess is they probably will in the next few weeks. They just announced the Military Rates are coming back this afternoon so I wouldn't be surprised if the normal ones similar to the room discounts they have right now will come out soon.

We just booked for our traditional Thanksgiving trip. Castle Inn was running a 4th night free deal, so the total price for us was great.

Flight prices are... hooboy. I'm holding off on booking a flight, as they at least 33% higher than the last time we flew down.

Hoping to go Nov. 14-19 -- same dates we had to cancel last year. Reservations at DLH, but that's all we've managed to book so far.

We are trying to go mid November pending travel restrictions etc. Looking at flights and hotels anyone else?
Going 11-10 to 11-14. We booked at Bonnet Creek, but are hoping to rent on property. Waiting to make sure hubby’s vacation is approved.

First weekend of November, here!

I was alerted at work today that our professional group is holding its conference at DLH in person that weekend. Was looking forward to a weekend away from work, lol.

Luckily, staying at VGC for the weekend. Flights TBD (will book the next $49 WN fare sale) and obviously no tickets yet. Crossing my fingers new AP offerings are out by then!

Not sure. I booked 3 nights for Dapper Day but I'm also going in Sept for a friend's birthday and Dec with my sister, so DD may have to be axed. My dh always bought me a Signature AP, so I didn't have to factor in park tickets before. I've not yet been back and I'm really missing it but also not wanting to deal with the changes yet.

We are booked for early November, but really don't want to go without MaxPass. Thinking to cancel if it's not back by then :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter