Anyone Going In March?

We will be arriving March 16 for a short trip, leaving on the 21st. Nascar-J, blaze a good trail for us, we are leaving North (St Louis) County early Saturday morning. Wife has to work so it will be DD2 and my cousin. Just my second trip to FW (lots of time to the House of the Mouse). First time to WFW for my cousin and first trip to FW for DD2. Hope to see a few of you down there. Stop by for some of St Louis' own brew if you can. :woohoo:

We will be arriving March 16 for a short trip, leaving on the 21st. Nascar-J, blaze a good trail for us, we are leaving North (St Louis) County early Saturday morning. Stop by for some of St Louis' own brew if you can. :woohoo:

Ken,

I just saw you were from Florissant. I grew up there! Live in Edwardsville now.
We are taking off Friday the 14th. We'll stay overnight in S. Georgia somewhere and driving in to FW on Saturday around noon or so.

I'll definately swing by for one of Mr. Busch's best... Or if you find us first, I'll return the favor.

Have a safe trip down and hopefully we won't have any March snow storms before we get out of town.

j

Hey j,

Looks like we will be about 24 hours behind you so leave some bread crumbs for us to follow. We will be in a Cameo and my TV is a red Chevy 3500 dually. We like to stay at Flying-J when we travel and I think there is one down by Lake Park, south of Valdosta, Ga. Some don’t like the sound of the trucks engines at truck stops but it is just music to my ears. :rolleyes1 Hope to see you guys there.

Ken,

I just saw you were from Florissant. I grew up there! Live in Edwardsville now.
We are taking off Friday the 14th. We'll stay overnight in S. Georgia somewhere and driving in to FW on Saturday around noon or so.

I'll definately swing by for one of Mr. Busch's best... Or if you find us first, I'll return the favor.

Have a safe trip down and hopefully we won't have any March snow storms before we get out of town.

j

Go bank of Edwardsville.

I'm an idiot, I posted in the wrong thread, allthough I am going to be there in march LOL

Go bank of Edwardsville.
OK Gatordad. You have to explain. Edwardsville isn't that big and our bank isn't that special... You do make me hungary everytime I see that White Castle in your sig though. :)

j

Hey j,

We like to stay at Flying-J when we travel and I think there is one down by Lake Park, south of Valdosta, Ga. Some don’t like the sound of the trucks engines at truck stops but it is just music to my ears. :rolleyes1 Hope to see you guys there.
We'll definitely look for you. There is a pic of my trailer (Cruiser) on page one and I have an 08 Black F250.
I know that Flying-J very well. In 03 I was down for a conference. My DW and DS flew home when the conference started. I drove home solo with the camper and stayed over in that Flying-J since I didn't get out of Orlando until about 6pm.

j

We will be there Mar 18-29. Hoping for 700 loop and did request it. Have disabled 15 yr old son and pet so this loop is good for both. Look for 40 ft Monaco Camelot MH and GMC Envoy in tow. Hope the fort can handle a bunch of south Louisiana Cajuns for Easter time.:banana: :cool1:

OK Gatordad. You have to explain. Edwardsville isn't that big and our bank isn't that special... You do make me hungary everytime I see that White Castle in your sig though. :)

j

In 2006, I supported accounts in St. Louis. Bank of Edwardsville was one of my accounts. They went with an agent, and then came back when the agent sucked.

In 2006, I supported accounts in St. Louis. Bank of Edwardsville was one of my accounts. They went with an agent, and then came back when the agent sucked.
That's pretty funny. I'm not sure what type of agent you are, but this town doesn't surprise me on much. The general area has had one of the highest per capita income levels in the state of Illinois since about 1990. All that money makes a lot of people think they are perfect. I've lived here since 1981... Back when the town was half it's size and the only "real" money was at the country club. Times certainly change.

j

I was never actually there, my partner went. I've been to East St. Louis and Cahokia. Cahokia wasn't bad.

We will be coming to FW for our first time 3/23-3/29! We stayed at Tropical Palms last year about this time because we tried to get ressies too late. We won't be in a preferred loop tho'. Oh Well, can't wait!!:woohoo:

We will be there 3/29 - 4/6. This will be our first longer than a 3 or 4 day weekend trip in a pretty good while.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter