Anyone Going In March?

KKlinger

Earning My Ears
Newbe here. Looking forward to our first DW visit! DS#1 - 8yo and DS#2 - 6yo don't know we are going yet. We will be at the Fort March 9th - 14th. Hope to see some of you there?

Lots of information on this site. Times, places to go, things to see, etc... I can't think of one question that I would have that I haven't seen an answer for!

Look for the family with 2002 24ft Class C Minnie Winnie with 2 boys being "all boy". :banana: We have requested the 300 loop.

Gonna just miss us, we are leaving on the 8th. Have a great time and welcome.

(whats up with the smilies? some of them are missing)

Boys have been to Six Flags in Texas but no comparison! Plan to tell them next week. I've been to DL in SoCal many times when I was younger but even our trip to Florida will be our first. If it is as great as I have read, we will become addicted!

Gonna just miss us, we are leaving on the 8th. Have a great time and welcome.

(whats up with the smilies? some of them are missing)

John...Ive noticed a few people mention missing smilies...ya'll might wanna hop over to the tech board and leave a post about it. Mines fine, but I have a widescreen on my laptop......I wonder if my desktop is like that.

Boys have been to Six Flags in Texas but no comparison! Plan to tell them next week. I've been to DL in SoCal many times when I was younger but even our trip to Florida will be our first. If it is as great as I have read, we will become addicted!

Kklinger (is that your name or are you a MASH fan...or both?) Its really nice to see that you have browsed through the threads researching....many dont, but we dont mind answering any Qs ya got...it mayks uz fill smort.

You arrive as we leave on 9th after 8 nights - its our firs trip!

yeah!

Bex

We will be at the Fort March 9th - 14th. Hope to see some of you there? .
Take care of that spot on the 300 loop. We are coming in on the 15th and I'm going to call down and see if we can get in there.

j

The real deal BigDaddy. Believe it or not, I wasn't much of a M.A.S.H. fan even with a name like mine...

Things I've learned here;
Kids with Healies - Bad!
Advance Dinner Reservations - Good!
Golf Carts - Useful! Reservations - Recommended!
If you have a pet - Be responsible! Jury still out on the dog run.

And many, many other observations and ideas. I really enjoy the trip reports. Most of them are very creative and informative! :thumbsup2

Nascar - I'll keep the spot warm for you! My boys are scouts and we make them make the place look like we were never there; "Leave No Trace" ;)

My boys are scouts and we make them make the place look like we were never there; "Leave No Trace" ;)
Good for you and your boys. I'm an Eagle scout and my son's Webelos den leader... We just had a den meeting tonight.

j

Very COOL! :thumbsup2 My boys just had their pine car derby last Friday. Older son got 1st in Den and youngest got 3rd! Competing is fun but they sure like the trophys!

First time I've used my ticker below...very cool!

Looks Like EJM, BXTX and NASCAR are the only other people going to be at the Fort in March...looks like we will have the run of the place!!

I just had to cancel my March reservations this week. Boo for me!! Have a great time!

Looks Like EJM, BXTX and NASCAR are the only other people going to be at the Fort in March...looks like we will have the run of the place!!
We could only hope Easter week would be slow. :yay:

Here's a pic of my 5'er. Illinois plates. I'm going to request loop 100 or 300.. Everybody's welcome to swing by and say high.

Cruiser_Springfieldsm.JPG

j

We have never been to FW and are making our first trip 3/12-19. We have two boys, ages 8 and 10, and two dogs. Look for the Rexhall in one of the preferred pet loops - don't know exactly where yet. We are so excited - we are driving all the way from San Diego - so we must be crazy, too!

Laurie in Carlsbad, CA

Good for you and your boys. I'm an Eagle scout and my son's Webelos den leader... We just had a den meeting tonight.

j

Mother of Eagle Scout with all 3 Palms!!!! :banana: Also Girl Scout leader of Sr. girls, ages 15-16 :grouphug: ...8 Girl Scouts will be camping at FW Mar. 15-Mar. 22. Counting down the days!!!

Going back (even though I said we would not) on March 21st. Kids will leave on March 30th and hubby and I will stay through till April 6th. One solid week of no kids!:cheer2: :cheer2:

Mother of Eagle Scout with all 3 Palms!!!! Also Girl Scout leader of Sr. girls, ages 15-16 ...8 Girl Scouts will be camping at FW Mar. 15-Mar. 22. Counting down the days!!!

8 girl scouts?! Wow. I'd be a little nervous to bring my Webelos den to WDW for a week. Have a great time and we'll look for you when we get in. We're arriving on 3/15 and staying until 3/22 too.

j

kklinger we will be arriving on 3/8 !! Are you from TX too ? We are in SE TX (where hurricane Rita hit in '05) We'll be leaving here the evening of 3/7 and driving straight thru as DH always does ... he'll drive 8 hrs straight w/out even getting up out of his seat behind the RV wheel while we crash most of the way .. me fighting sleep. He'll be the only one to drive as we'll be towing his full size dodge quad cab w/ the golf cart in it ... lol ... besides the fact that I get sleepy when driving I certainly don't want to drive the 33' RV w/ tow dolly + truck and loaded w/ golf cart to boot !!! Maybe we'll meet ... we'll be checking out on the morning of 3/15 I believe ... that Saturday so we can head back home for school on Monday. It takes about 16 hours one way for us. I don't know what you are driving but request loop 1600 or 1700 they are bigger and further apart and better comfort stations than the lower number loops or the big bear and little bear loops ... those are premium sites that are small hard to back in and if you are at the back of little bear loop you are a ways from the comfort station ... but you are closer to the meadows complex for swimming, gift shop and sing along campfire .... bring your own smore's ingredients as you will pay dearly at the campfire !!!
We have 3 DS ages 13, 9 and 3 1/2 yrs -- also have 6 dogs but they will be @ home being cared for.... tg.
want to email me : pngndn@hotmail.com
mabe we'll c u there
robyn

Going back (even though I said we would not) on March 21st. Kids will leave on March 30th and hubby and I will stay through till April 6th. One solid week of no kids!:cheer2: :cheer2:

I have ressies for the 29th even though I wasn't planning on coming til the Monday the 31st and we check out the 5th. Keep a certain one of the group there for Annie. I can hear it now. But it's not fair she get's to stay for another week. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter