• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone going before 20 march?

BPTP

Mouseketeer
Just back & had a fab time, so fabe that we bought annual passports. We have left over 4 fastpass tickets expiring on 20/03, 1 x 20% discount @ shops expires 20/05 & 4 x 20% off restaurants expires 20/05/05. Whoever replies first can have first pick of what they want & someone else can have the rest

are going :cool1:

would love to get the 20% vouchers for restaurants :cool1:

send you an email.

Greets Renate

hi dd and myself going for the first time and would welcome any vouchers that you have left .Many thanks :flower: By the way I am soooooo excited :flower: can hardly sleep :rotfl2: its sad that a 41 year old can feel this way :banana:
Have pm'd you.

Hi I am going in 7 days time would welcome any vouchers that you may want to share.

Will send you an e-mail

Many Thanks Toni

We are going on 6th March.

If possible we would love to have a fastpass ticket.

I will pm you!

Thank you very much!

Not going before summer, but wanted to say well done.
This is what is good about this board :teeth:
Faith in human nature resored :wave:

Reid

:disrocks:Just wanted to second everything Reid said.:goodvibes

Glad you had such a great time,BPTP.

Hi,

please not that you usually have to show your dream AP with the first use of the vouchers.

Greets Renate :wizard:

Sorry everyone, restaurant vouchers to Renate & the rest to Bluegirl. Feel awful that I can't share them with everyone.
Renate we used 2 shopping vouchers & 1 restaurant voucher & didn't have to show passes so best of luck.

:cloud9: Was there last week for 4 nights. Magic! :wizard: Even the fact that we froze was not enough to stop us from standing out in the cold to watch Fantillusion. Towards end of our stay it snowed and it snowed and it snowed. Need to go again.. but have to save some pennies. :flower: More of the same please! ::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter