Anyone going around 2/20ish?

springdal

Earning My Ears
I have asked this on different threads, but if anyone will be at the fort and WDW anytime from around Feb. 16 thru Feb.22 (during what I think is Presidents week) PLEASE, PLEASE let me know how crazy it is as far as the crowds. We are going next year at that time and I am bummed to find out I reserved during a time that might be really busy...but with everything else going on in our lives, that was the best time to go. Actually, we will be there from Jan. 26th thru Feb. 21st, but our kids will be coming during that week for a few days before we head out on the Disney Cruise. Thanks ahead of time..............:wave2: :thanks:

Hi,

I hope somone can help you out, I'll be at FW valentine's weekend, but since this will be my Boston terrier kids first time in the camper we won't be visiting the parks. I don't wan't to leave them alone too long for their first camping trip. So, DH and I won't be doing anything other than riding our bikes around to see what's changed since we camped there a few years ago and trying to figure out where we want to stay for the next time. So, I am afraid I'd only be able to tell you have busy the campground is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter