• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone getting "Celebrations" magazine?

maj42169

Wishing Upon A Star!
Is anyone subscribing to this? I was wondering if this magazine is worth it. Are there lots of good tips and hints included in the articles? How many pages is it (aprox.)??

I am sitting on the fence about starting a subscription. I don't usually have time to read magazines. (Because I am too busy "researching" :surfweb: about Disney on the DIS!)

Any info would be appreciated!:)

We love it! It really makes the waiting for our next trip to WDW a lot easier!

I really like this magazine (I also get Orlando Attractions). Celebrations is specifically only about Walt Disney World. This magazine has the most beautiful photos and the paper stock is really good. Also, it really doesn't have any advertisements (which explains the $30 for 6 issues). The articles are entertaining and everyone who contributes is a true Disney fan. I think its worth it! In fact, the only magazines we get are those two now.

I just subscribed and got the new issue along with the available back issues. I am very impressed and like a pp said, hardly any ads.. it's all Disney.

Mary

It's about 80 pages, beautifully printed, gorgeous photos, NO ADS and lots of great regular and special features written by REAL WDW fanatics. I've been getting it since the first issue and enjoy it very much.

Another really nice publication is Tales from the Laughing Place it covers all Disney parks as well as Disney entertainment (unlike Celebrations which is specifically WDW), and again NO ADS.

In terms of photography/graphics it is absolutely gorgeous. It's oversized and more like a coffee table book/collectible than a magazine you read once then throw/put away. I go through my issues over and over again. It's pricey, but I think it's worth it.

Discussions about Celebrations magazine are usually found on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move this over there now.

My March/April subscription arrived yesterday so tonight at the fire station I'm sitting down later with a cup of coffee my slippers and read it from cover to cover.;)

This is a good magazine. I am glad they are sending them in plastic now. My first magazine cover is totally ruined from them placing the label right inthe middle of the castle. :(

I wonder how I can get a copy of the original premire issue. I ordered the back issues but that one is sold out. I was also wondering if they sell this magazine in stores, or do you have to order it online?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter