Anyone get rid of their land line??

Willow25

DIS Veteran
In the states a lot of my family and friends no longer have land lines and just use their mobiles/internet for communicating. As land line rental is so expensive here in Australia I was wondering if any of you have gotten rid of yours. The only people who call us on our are our inlaws (would love to stop the nightly calls!!). If you did get rid of your land line what are you using to communicate with??

In the states a lot of my family and friends no longer have land lines and just use their mobiles/internet for communicating. As land line rental is so expensive here in Australia I was wondering if any of you have gotten rid of yours. The only people who call us on our are our inlaws (would love to stop the nightly calls!!). If you did get rid of your land line what are you using to communicate with??

I use wireless internet Telstra 3G, and use Pennytel Voip or Skype for the calls, with Pennytel I use the Freedom account $5.00 month with 80 free calls, 8 cent calls to US and many others, and you can have a traditional number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter