• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone get CRT for Thanksgiving?

Mimi Q

<font color=blue>Can't wait to ride it<br><font co
I didn't. I overslept-ugh! I can try for some other days though.

I tried, but didn't get in. I was on hold for 30 mintues before I got through, but is was already sold out. I can't be too sad, though, because I have a PS for Monday before TG. Does anyone know if that might be an EE day for MK? I really wanted to get into the park before everyone else and have a chance to take a few pictures without the crowds!

Just called back at 9:05 a.m. and got it- a PS for 4!! Yeah, someone must have gotten more than one PS and cancelled the other one.

Oh no.. I'm not trying to get CRT for Thanksgiving- but trying to make lunch PS's elsewhere... I've been on hold for awhile already I sure hope I'm not on hold for 30+ minutes! What a phone bill this will be. :(

We did!!!! Got a party of 11 at 8:05 for CRT and got Crystal Palace for dinner! 8:05 means we get in the park before early entry and get our pictures made on Main Street with nobody in the background and the Christmas decorations!!! ( we did this 2 years ago) We are doing the HAPPY HAPPY dance!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter