anyone get adr to Le Cellier two weeks before trip?

2minny

DIS Veteran
I made all of my adr's at the 150 mark, got everything I wanted. But then we changed our dates by one day and I cancelled le cellier because of the changes. I have been trying ever since to get a new le cellier ressie with no luck. Do I have a chance that someone will release a double ressie in the next two weeks or should I just give up??? Anyone ever got a last minute ressie? Anyone ever found opening at park arrival? Problem...ressie is for 6 people! I do hope people will cancel those ADR's they are not using, to make a magical time for others.

We ate there the very first night of our trip last time.... it was so fabulous that we kept trying to get back in there again.. would have gladly cancelled another ADR to get another chance to go there again. We called, we walked into the restaurant, etc. .... never got back in. The lesson learned for me, was either to make 2 ADR's there... or go in the middle of our trip (we were VERY tired after travelling all day). LOVED the restaurant... so I'm sending you good vibes that things work out for you!!! Keep trying!!!!:wizard:

I did... got one for 6:55pm for 3 ppl for March 21st... I think it was pure luck, but I got it a few days ago!

Keep trying, but have a back up plan. I've seen ADRs open even on the dining day. Most people are courteous about canceling an ADR they can't use. People change their minds (rarely for LeCellier!), have a sick child, end up not going to Epcot, etc.

I've cancelled myself just a few days before our ADR since we got in with friends who had made one for all of us for earlier in the week. We didn't know about theirs and had made one for our party too, cancelled the one we didn't need but it was that same week.

I got one about a week and a half out for our trip in December, even with free dining promo going on. Don't give up. Keep trying, even when you arrive at Disney if you haven't had any luck.

thanks everyone, I'll keep trying....hoping someone made a few adr's to le cellier and will cancel one or two when time gets closer????? wishful thinking????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter