Anyone get a silhouette done? What did you think?

CampbellzSoup

Son. Husband. Father.
This is so on my Disney bucket list but last time I had a hard time finding it. Also what did you guys think who had it done did you like it? Worth the money?

Thanks guys!

I had my daughter's done on our last trip and I am so glad I did! I think it's a great and inexpensive souvenir. We had it done right off of Main Street at MK.

Doesn’t it just scream old school Main Street to you??? How did it come out did you like the results???

We had one done of our two kids last summer on Main Street in Disneyland, which I imagine is pretty similar. We loved the way it came out! Now have it framed and displayed at home and love having it around to look at every day.

Attachments

• F9D22599-F56F-4A0F-A205-D0F33E2CF15A.jpeg
    F9D22599-F56F-4A0F-A205-D0F33E2CF15A.jpeg
    67.7 KB · Views: 133
We’ve done them in DL. My mom has a set from when we were kids, and I took my girls a couple of years ago as a birthday gift, so she has a full matching set. They looked great side by side and the ones from the 80’sish held up great.

I had my daughters silhouette done on Main Street at Disneyland but I’m assuming it’s the Same.it turned out great but the frame is a little cheap, i wish I had looked around for a nicer one or one of these days i will reframe it.

We’ve done them in DL. My mom has a set from when we were kids, and I took my girls a couple of years ago as a birthday gift, so she has a full matching set. They looked great side by side and the ones from the 80’sish held up great.

So cool I love it. You’re kids kids will do one too!

Just how still does the child have to be? How young has anyone had it work? My dgd is 16 mo... probably not old enough to sit still.

We did it at Disney Springs a few years ago. He perfectly captured my kids' profiles, and my daughter's curls. I love it.

Just how still does the child have to be? How young has anyone had it work? My dgd is 16 mo... probably not old enough to sit still.

They are FAST. I think the artists just need to get a good look at the profile. Someone could probably hold her.

Yes, my DS did it a few years ago and the CM did an incredible job. I also thought it was very reasonably priced!

Where at Disney Springs? We had them done 6 years ago in Disneyland. I want another set!

We've had them done at DL but assume it's a pretty similar process at the MK.

For those concerned about squirming kids, take a profile photo at home when you catch them sitting still. They can work from a photo. I brought a photo of my boys when they were little and love that they could turn the hands of time back for me. I also had them do one once of my daughter when she was little. Very cool to watch them work. The lady we see at DL has been doing it for 43 years. It's a treat just talking with her.

Where at Disney Springs? We had them done 6 years ago in Disneyland. I want another set!
Right next to Basin and the World of Disney. We just had ours done 2 months ago. I was worried about my 3 year old sitting still, and she said as long as she can sit for 90 seconds, that’s all I need. It was perfect.

The best souvenir I've ever gotten anywhere. I'm so incredibly glad we took the time to have it done last summer, wish we'd done it on previous trips. Here's the one with my three kids and then one of my brother and I that my parents had done when we were 2 and 3. 1Hsx9Uh.jpg

We've had one done of our family every trip since 2013. It's the only souvenir that we HAVE to get each trip. The artists are super fast, and they've even done my kids while they nap in the stroller. We always get ours done on Main Street (twice by the same artist that's been doing them for 12 years), but I've also seen a cart at Disney Springs.

We get them nearly every year, a great value! We almost always go to the one near the Christmas store at MK, just across the bridge from the hub, heading to liberty square. If the truth is told, it sometimes involves a waffle at sleepy hollow. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter