Anyone from TX have a driving trip report?

FamilyOfSix....you guys ever camp at Lake Claiborne St Park?? Thats our favorite LA camping spot....we're about 5 hours from there and do it at least once a season. Lake D'arbonne is nice too.

Hey that's our neck of the woods! We are 45 minutes SW of S-port and DH and I both went to LA Tech. We are buying our first TT this week (it's in the works) and will go to FW for the first time this Dec. (sister and her DH stayed there last year in their Class C while we were at SSR). We are looking to do some local camping soon!

Hey that's our neck of the woods! We are 45 minutes SW of S-port and DH and I both went to LA Tech. We are buying our first TT this week (it's in the works) and will go to FW for the first time this Dec. (sister and her DH stayed there last year in their Class C while we were at SSR). We are looking to do some local camping soon!

Congratulations on getting your new RV. Keep us posted. We're going to FW in December as well. It will be a great Christmas vacation.

Congratulations on getting your new RV. Keep us posted. We're going to FW in December as well. It will be a great Christmas vacation.

Cool! Maybe if we are there at the same time we can say "howdy". I actually just got off the phone with Disney because I realized that I had mis-booked (forgot the first day!) of our reservation. We will be there Dec. 13-21!

JE

I see you're from TX. See if this list helps.
http://www.srh.noaa.gov/fwd/repeat.html

This is a good location for all the repeater frequencies. In Dallas County there a a couple of freqs listed, the primary Skywarn frequency is 146.88. Another thing that you'll need if you start listening to the Skywarn Nets is a Mapsco if you don't already have one. All spotter locations are given as Mapsco coordinates.

Well..HEY neighbor!!! We're gonna just miss each other at the fort...you leave on the 21st and we arrive on the 22nd...maybe we can wave to each other somewhere the on the road!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter