Anyone following Grey's Anatomy?

luv2sleep

DIS Veteran
Any speculations on the finale?

I think someone is going to die and it's not Cristina. Why is Mer teary in the finale promo though???

I'm shocked that Murphy was offered a research job and not a career in another medical specialty.

Why do you think someone is going to die? I think Meredith is teary eyed cause Cristina is leaving.
I wish they would get rid of all of the residents. They are annoying.

Why do you think someone is going to die? I think Meredith is teary eyed cause Cristina is leaving. I wish they would get rid of all of the residents. They are annoying.

From reading spoilers. Looks like at the end there's some massive causality event.

Why do you think someone is going to die? I think Meredith is teary eyed cause Cristina is leaving. I wish they would get rid of all of the residents. They are annoying.

From reading spoilers. Looks like at the end there's some massive causality event.

I think someone will die too or come very close to it, it is Grey's after all. I am really sad Cristina is leaving, she has been such a great character and I feel like the show will suffer without her. Then again I feel like the show has really run its course at this point, I love the show but it is just getting dragged out now.:confused3

I read that besides that female resident last week, Shane is leaving the show too. So perhaps he will be killed off?:confused3

I'm not a fan of any of the residents. They can all go! I also think the show will suffer with Cristina gone. I love the show but it's going downhill.

Why do you think someone is going to die? I think Meredith is teary eyed cause Cristina is leaving.
I wish they would get rid of all of the residents. They are annoying.

Because Shonda Rhimes cannot seem to write a season finale without a major character catastrophe! I stopped watching after the plane crash... :headache:

Best Grey's season finale ever! Loved it!

It was very emotional! I cried and cried!!:sad1:
Great new plot at the end for Webber-next season will be interesting!:rolleyes1
Felt sorry for Mer, though. Derrick is being selfish! Always has been!
Rhimes is a genius! :worship:

It was very emotional! I cried and cried!!:sad1: Great new plot at the end for Webber-next season will be interesting!:rolleyes1 Felt sorry for Mer, though. Derrick is being selfish! Always has been! Rhimes is a genius! :worship:

I agree. Glad she stood up for herself!

How crazy that Meredith has another sister and that Richard has a daughter AND that Ellis Grey hid her pregnancy!!! Maybe that will explain her distancing herself from her daughter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter