• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone flying Sat on East coast worrying?

went503

DVC Owner
So scheduled to fly out before 7:00am on Saturday out of Dulles and Florence is making me all kinds of nervous. Who’s with me? What alternative have u been considering?

Trying to figure out what to do Tuesday. Worried about leaving home in the very southern part of Maryland.

I am flying out Saturday from the west coast (LAX to MCO). I am not super concerned except the last few weeks the flight that the incoming plane for our flight has been coming from Atlanta a lot. We will get there one way ar another. There are no other options than flying as it would be a 3-4 day drive across the country and not worth it at that point.

We are flying out of Buffalo on Friday and I am scared crapless but they stated that they will fly around the storm... I have never flown with a storm like this

We're not supposed to fly until Tuesday but based on what they're saying I'm already a little worried about that! We're in Durham NC area, so expected to get hit with the high winds, possible flooding, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter