Anyone flown out of Buffalo with Southwest? Where to stay night before?

I’m going to withdraw my endorsement of the Days Hotel as we haven’t been since 2017 or 2018 and it sounds like it’s really gone downhill. That’s a shame as it was always a solid cheaper option. There’s lots of other properties to choose from though and I have heard good things about the Sleep Inn too .

We found the beds uncomfortable last time we were there. Almosf like springy cheap beds. As in I move my arm and it feels like we are on a full motion water bed. Parking was 27 dollars a week. We have not stayed there since 2018 so i have no idea what it's like now. Having said that we always considered the first stay part of our vacation. We can have 2 hotel stays before we get to our vacation. If a bed or pillow is not up to par it will be at tomorrow's hotel.

I’m going to withdraw my endorsement of the Days Hotel as we haven’t been since 2017 or 2018 and it sounds like it’s really gone downhill. That’s a shame as it was always a solid cheaper option. There’s lots of other properties to choose from though and I have heard good things about the Sleep Inn too .
Yes, it appears it’s gone downhill- hopefully they will fix their issues as they were definitely a favourite pre-covid.

We found the beds uncomfortable last time we were there. Almosf like springy cheap beds. As in I move my arm and it feels like we are on a full motion water bed. Parking was 27 dollars a week. We have not stayed there since 2018 so i have no idea what it's like now. Having said that we always considered the first stay part of our vacation. We can have 2 hotel stays before we get to our vacation. If a bed or pillow is not up to par it will be at tomorrow's hotel.
At the Sleep Inn you mean?

We almost always stay at the Fairfield Inn across the street -- they offer a free shuttle to the terminal, but several times we have just walked! There is a crosswalk with a stoplight right there, you walk across a parking lot, and then through the parking garage. Easy peasy.

We've done this a couple of dozen times - the Days used to be 'ok'; the last time we were there (Mar 2020) it was..... wore down? Likely past that to be honest, I wouldn't book it at this point.

The Aloft is actually really nice, it would be my choice if I was looking for something close. You could always check Park Sleep Fly to see what hotels are offering enough paring for your trip?
I agree. We have stayed there numerous times and even had the managers email to fo reservations. We stayed there after coming back March 2020 with covid shutdowns. The poor manager was just in tears when we were checking out telling us most staff were being furloughed, she had chosen that as well. Said I have 3 young kids at home. She did say that days hotel was a FEMA hotel, so it would be used for isolation and hospital overflow.
:(

I agree. We have stayed there numerous times and even had the managers email to fo reservations. We stayed there after coming back March 2020 with covid shutdowns. The poor manager was just in tears when we were checking out telling us most staff were being furloughed, she had chosen that as well. Said I have 3 young kids at home. She did say that days hotel was a FEMA hotel, so it would be used for isolation and hospital overflow.
:(

We leave in 2 weeks and also flying Southwest early flight, we have always stayed at the Sleep Inn, this time I booked Buffalo Airport Hotel? Never stayed here before, but couldn’t beat $80 for a king bed and 8 days of parking with free shuttle to airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter