• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone find craft cabinet at Target

gshoemate

<font color=blue>Wants to Talk to the Dolphins!<br
I just found out these have been clearanced:( I have been to 2 Targets but can't find any. Anyone have luck recently finding them? You can get them online but they charge $37.00 for shipping...to expensive for me. I want one real bad though. I have more more Target in the area to check, maybe I will get lucky.

I looked at all 4 of our targets and they are gone, not even a display anymore. I did find the little rolling cart thing and bought it, but no big cabinet or table. Guess I didn't need those right? :D maggie

Sorry I have no info on how to get one- but I own one and I love it. I bought all three pieces. One thing i can say is I have bought a lot of furniture from Target online and it always comes promptly and in great shape. Then I do nto have to wrangle it into my car! Good luck!

I never saw it before. I just now went to Target to see what it looked like.

Is it just plain shelves inside? It looks cool.

I found one - had them hold it for me
and was going to buy it
even though I don't need it - we are going to do all built in's in the new house -
but then my friend mentioned she wanted one -
so we called back and there weren't anymore -
so I let her have the one I was going to buy

I got all three pieces about 2 weeks ago at 50% off. They were the last ones also. I tried a few other area stores and was only able to pick up another table and the smaller cabinet for SIL.

Good Luck!

Hi :)

Could someone please tell me what the 3 pieces included? I found the desk and one of the smaller carts. What other pieces are there? They also had a hutch clearanced for $14.98, but it wasn't the Renovations brand. I think it was Furio.

Thanks,
Cathy

Originally posted by Cathy baby RN
Hi :)

Could someone please tell me what the 3 pieces included? I found the desk and one of the smaller carts. What other pieces are there? They also had a hutch clearanced for $14.98, but it wasn't the Renovations brand. I think it was Furio.

Thanks,
Cathy

Here are the links to the 3 pieces. The one Target that I stopped at today didn't have any. Are they in the furniture section or have they moved them?

Cart
Catalog #: 524372
ASIN: B0000D14MY

Desk
Catalog #: 524373
ASIN: B0000D14MZ

Cabinet
Catalog #: 524375
ASIN: B0000D14N0

Hope this helps!:wave2:

Thanks for the fast reply TonyS20:D

I found my pieces in the furniture section. They were kind of mixed in with the other boxes.
I would go ahead and order the larger cabinet online, but the shipping is $37.99!!!:eek:

I managed to get the smaller cart on casters last night for 75% off - only $14.xx!!! I already bought one for myself, but my SIL is thrilled to get one too now.

This was at the Nashua, NH store. Keep yours eyes open - I am sure this was a return.

Kristi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter