• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone familiar with "Taste of Home" magazine?

ellyn2000

DIS Veteran<br>Loves to go Pearl Diving in Japan<b
I love Taste of Home (cooking magazine) This weekend I saw a preview of their new home decorating line @The Southern Women's Show and it looks great. :thumbsup2 I've signed up to have a party. It's much like the "Southern Living @Home" products but seems much more reasonably priced. I'll let you know when I get the catalog how the prices are. Some beautiful items like candles, serving pieces, etc... I'm really excited :banana:

I love Taste of Home. One of the few magazines where I actually make some of the recipes. I would be excited to hear about some of their other products. Thanks for letting us know.

I had a party back in JUly for/with the new taste of home products and have been to several since. The items are mostly for cooking or serving. There is also a lot of wrought iron type items. My fiends and I all loved it.

I'm not sure if everyone gets WalMart ads in their mail, but the one I got this week had an envelope tucked inside for a 1 year subscription for $10 for Taste of Home.

I had just asked a question about Taste of Home on the Community board last weekend. I used to subscribe, but I let it stop in the 90s. Now I'm resubscribing with that ad tucked inside the WalMart ad I got in the mail.

I am so far behind with Taste of Home I didn't realize Quick Cooking's name has changed.

I'd like to see this new magazine they are putting out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter