Anyone experienced My Disneyland Birthday Party?

getnthinr

DIS Veteran
I thought I'd celebrate my 50th birthday party at Disneyland while I was there for the half marathon in September. (My 50th; their 50th -- just seemed fitting.)

Can anyone who's been there tell me what they thought of the experience? (I tried to search the forum, but the server's down. Sorry to bring up what may be a duplicate thread.)

Any info is greatly appreciated.

We celebrated my DD princess: 5th b-day last year there. It's cute, everyone gets there own little cake to decorate, party hat, sticker. The "MC" is Pat-E-Cake, who roams around the area. Then Mickey and Minnie join in for photos at the end. It was $10 per person, so I thought it was a pretty good deal and my DD loved her b-day surprise.

Hi -

We did this for our 4 yo DS turing 5 back in April. I won't go into great detail of the fiasco it was for us but if this is for YOU turning 50 and don't mind being surrounded by kids 1-15 go ahead. :thumbsup2

We are going back in December for my 40th and will be celebrating either at Goofy's Kitchen or another themed restaurant.

Yes the price is GOOD ... 10.00 per person but the actual party is 45 minutes or less depending on when you arrive and are ACTUALLY seated!

Heidi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter