Anyone ever use "Gifts of a lifetime"?

>>^..^<<

Flat Cat
I noticed on the park board a thread about this company with events in the planning stages..

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=3307618

I am wondering if anyone has used them for a special surprise/event at Disney?

I am thinking of having them set up a treasure hunt at MK for my daughter. They leave clues at various locations and she would follow them to find the treasure... of course I would act surprised and have no idea why all this is happening to us. LOL

I would like to hear some feedback on this Company if you have used them,

Thanx!

>>^..^<<

Hi Cassie! I don't have a comment on your post, but just wanted to say hi!! Mrs. Elle wouldn't let me post anything controversial on the other board, so I started posting over here. Mr.Elle
;) ;) ;)

Hi Mr Elle...!!!

Nice to see you over "here"

I guess Mr. Elle has gone bowling or something and let you have the computer? LOL

>>^..^<<

Maybe you missread it.... LOL It is I, MR ELLE. MWAHHAHA... Mrs Elle said I was too controversial on the other board... ME?? Controversial??? LOL

Oh my word...

I did read that last post wrong... Ha Ha

These boards will never be the same! Try to stay out of trouble??

Welcome to the DIS Boards

>>^..^<<

Haven't used them to set up events, but twice I have had them arrange for "Mickey" to have surprise baskets waiting for my daughter when we checked in. They were very good to work with and delivered exactly as promised.

I have used the company too many times for shopping :)

I have used them for a reatsure hunt for my son's 10th birthday that was INCREDIBLE! I also paid for them to take pictures whle we were doing it. I also had them room decorated for his 11th birthday. For his 12th birthday, we had an Amazing Race.

Jane is the best!!!!

Jamsmom what exactly did they do to decorate your sons room? If you dont mind me asking as well how much it cost? We were at DisneyWorld last year for my DD's 4th birthday. She had a great day, but nothing special was done for her birthday even though it was mentioned on all the reservations. She could have cared less! I would like to make sure that something a little special happens this year on her birthday. Having the room decorated would be the perfect way to end the day after spending it in MK!

Shannon

I have used Gifts of a Lifetime about 5 times?? Jane is WONDERFUL to work with & will do all she can to do just what you want.

I used her for a wedding renewal...my hubby's 40th b-day...my oldest DD 15th b-day... one of my son's 7th b-day...and a Christmas ornament hunt thru Epcot!

Everything was wonderful! Lots of fun, both to surprise my family & that someone else did the work for me! So it was fun for me also!

I can't say enough good stuff about her!

I used them for an event for my husband (to show hum support when his job uprooted us) - they custom-designed the event, and it was amazing - there must have been 3 or 4 people working!! Jane is fantastic to work with and will help you design any event you'd like. It was expensive, but worth every penny - very memorable!!

We have uses Gifts of a lifetime and Jane was GREAT.
We went to WDW last Thanksgiving and bought our friends son a Winnie the Pooh Santa.....well..our German Sheppard / Australian Sheppard puppy thought it was HIS toy and destroyed it......

Jane promptly shipped another one out and our friends son had his Winnie for Xmas.

I even surprised my wife and bought her one of those green Xmas tree hats with the characters on it.

I figured she would blow through the roof when she found out about the dog destroying the Winnie Santa...so I had to make sure all my bases were covered. (Basically I covered the dogs' rear end and MINE.)

Thanks to Gifts of a Lifetime....the dog and myself AVOIDED getting into trouble.

Highly recommended.

Hi,
I was wondering what you did when you did the vow renewal, and what the cost was?
It is going to be our 30th Ann. when we go in July and I would like to do something like this...... :D

Dalpal

We had our renewal on the beach atthe poly, first thing in the morn. Sunrise...I think we had said 7am. I think it was 4 years ago, all the trips are blending together.

Jane arranged for flowers for myself, & my 3 daughters. Ear hats with pink veils for my 3 daughters, blue ear hats for my 3 sons, a mickey bride hat for myself, a mickey bow tie for my hubby, bubbles for all 6 kids, AND she took pictures of the whole thing.

We also had fruit & orange juice. The ceremony itself was a "do it ourself", Disney will NOT allow anyone ministers or JP's on the property without going thru them. It was a little bit of trouble, and I'm not even positive Jane does these any more due to that.

I really don't remember the cost I would have to go back & look. But we did compare it to going thru "disney" and it was alot cheaper. Disney gave us extras we would NOT have needed. Like a 4 hours of limo service.

Talk to Jane & see what she can do for you! It was VERY memorable & we have wonderful pictures of us & the kids on the beach at the poly ALL over my bedroom to remember it always!

Thank you for the quick answer.
It sounds like it must have been really nice.
It will be just my DH and myself. I will check into "Gifts of a lifetime"and see what they can do for me. I will be getting PSs for dinner at Cinderellas Castle. I am trying to time it so we can see the fireworks at or after dinner, but not knowing the hrs for July this is not so easy. Anyway thank you again.

Has anyone ever used Jane to have pictures taken during the event? I was throwing round some ideas about our next trip and was curious about if we had to develop the film, or they took care of it, then mailed it to us afterwards.
Thanks.

~Chris

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter