• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone ever stayed at Marriott Royal Palms?

pattinj

Earning My Ears
We leave on Wednesday for a week at the Marriott Royal Palms - a Marriott time-share on the same property as the Marriott World Center. It was an offer we couldn't refuse as we are staying for nothing with our Marriott Reward points. Has anyone ever stayed at the resort? Any info would be appreciated.

Pattinj,
You'll love it! We stayed there May of last year. Our unit was in really good shape, I believe they were renovated sometime in '99-'00. Kitchens have all the appliances you need, plus silverware for up to 8 people. TV in the living room was big, smaller ones in the bedrooms, limited channels though, like most Marriott hotels. Only problem we had was with the jacuzzi drain, which was fixed 5 minutes after we called--great service! There is a decent pool at the resort, and you can use the pool up at the hotel as well, which has got to be one of the nicest in FL. And while you're up there, you can charge food, drinks, etc to your room. You're about as close to Disney as you can get without being on-property--just take a right out of the lot and you'll be at Epcot in less than 5 minutes, and I don't think it took any more than 10 to get to MK. They'll ask you to take in their timeshare presentation, most likely at Horizons. We were told we could view Horizons or Grande Vista. Wound up running out of time, so we didn't make it there, and they didn't harass us about either, which was nice. Have a good trip!

Thanks so much for all of the info!!! I really appreciate your quick response. It sounds great. My kids are excited about trying the different pools. We are too! Only 8 days until we leave -so we are all very anxious. Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter