Anyone ever ordered a GIFT BASKET to be left in room.

bamadisney

Mouseketeer
A friend fo mine had a basket delivered to their hotel room and it was waiting on their daughter in their room when they arrived to check in. She cannot remember who she used to arange this. Has anyone done this or anything similar. I would like to have a basket waiting for each of my DD's age 3 and 7. Any suggestions on items to go in it. I think she had MM ears and snacks and things. ANy suggestions on a florist or who I can contact? Thanks!

The Disney Florist arranges and delivers a variety of baskets of goodies and flowers. I just received a pamphlet and the number provided is 877-608-0066. The pamphlet had flowers, kids baskets with snacks. I called and was told that they could custom make baskets. All you have to do is tell them what you are looking for. They mentioned princess baskets, mickey, etc.

I just ordered 2 baskets from www.pixiegifts.com for my upcoming trip. I ordered one for the couple we are traveling with (they will be on their honeymoon) and the other is for my hubby (I had so much doing the first). The response was very quick and she provided many ideas after I gave a quick rundown of what I wanted.

Thanks for all the ideas. Anyone else with suggestions on where to get them from or what all to put in gift basket?

Hi! From your name I suppose your from Alabama too! We used the Disney floral sevice in January during a stay at the Wilderness Lodge. Honestly, I wasn't impressed at all with the products they had to offer, and the prices were OUTRAGEOUS! I just wanted something a little special waiting in the room when we arrived for my husband and daughter. What I thought I ordered was a snack basket(in a mickey shaped basket) with fruit and cookies, crackers, chocolates etc.., with some Happy Aniversary balloons on it. The price was around $60, and it was a TINY basket with an apple, a pear, a small box of saltine crackers, and a miniscule tin of pasturized cheese, not even enough for one cracker. I believe that you can phone or email any national florist and they will be happy to help you out! Good luck and have a great vacation!

Another thumbs up for Pixie Gifts. We worked with Cindy in June and the surprise was wonderful. I had her make up a gift for my ds, one for my dh, and then a family "goodie" basket (actually a big foam cooler and gift bags) of snacks, bottled water, beer, etc.

The people at WL were mightily impressed, and so were we!

:D I know I already endoresed www.pixiegifts.com but I also wanted to add that she has been extremely helpful. I can't tell you how many times I emailed her asking about different things and she was very quick to respond and I think the final products are going to be wonderful!!!!!!

I've used the WDW Florist for both flowers and a fruit basket. Both were very nice, and the prices were in keeping with any national floral delivery place (800-FLOWERS, FTD, Teleflora, etc.)

The fruit basket cost about $35, and had apples, pears, bannanas, candies, cheese spread (2 tins which lasted a couple days each), and two types of crackers.

The flowers were GORGEOUS, very, very fresh, and came in a beautiful vase with Sorcerer Mickey etched into it. They were about $80, which was right in line for the size of the bouquet.

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter