Anyone ever go from WDW to Emeril's at Universal?

JandD Mom

Striving for a magical life!
Hi everyone,

I will be staying at the BWV in Oct. My MIL will be meeting us.:rolleyes:

She indicated she would like to go to Emeril's at Citywalk (I think) because she had a terrific meal there last month. I indicated that it may be too far, particularly at rush hour to get there for dinner. But the real question is, how far is it? Is rush hour traffic too difficult to be bothered going there just for dinner? If we do go, where do you park? Obviously, I have never been to Universal before.

Thanks in advance for the advice.:earseek:

Sorry, I guess I forgot 1 crucial piece of information.:eek: Yes, we will have a car for our trip. Thanks for any info.

The disney exits are 24D, the universal exit to get to emerils is 30A. When leaving disney property, follow the directions/signs to I4 East, drive until you see exit 30A...not really that far. You have two choices for parking...there is a parking garage...parking is free after 6pm...but the walk can be kind of long. There is also valet parking. $7 for two hours and $14 dollars for the whole day. If you are only going for dinner, Emeril's will validate your valet parking stub (for the two hours only), so your cost for parking will be 0. Valet parking is very convenient...the escalator brings you right up to city walk...Emerils is a short walk...kind of in the middle of city walk. Make sure you make a reservation...they are usually booked months in advance...especially for the weekends. The food is very good. Enjoy!

It shouldn't be any more than 20 minutes, even at that time.

I would have to agree, 20 minutes tops...it is a pretty short distance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter