Anyone ever get a AAA discount on campsite?

Krisu

Meeska, mooska, Mouseketeer, Mousecartoon time now
Since the Disney Club is closing, this is the only other discount I could try. Also, are there ever codes for campsites like there are for the hotels? I'm thinking of April.

We usually go in February and there are always codes for campsites and AAA. Hope you find one for April.
TomM

I read on mousesavers there were AAA codes for the campsites (my dates) but when i called disney they said sorry we have no more available. So they are out there. Hope you have better luck then me.

I have always received AAA discount for campsite.

Funhouse8:

Several times we've tried for AP rates and have been told that they were all gone. One CM once told us to keep trying because they do open more, people cancel, etc.

Each time that we've kept calling to check, we did get AP rates. Once, we had AP rates for a regular site but wanted a preferred. I kept calling and on about the 3rd call, I was allowed to book a preferred site.

So, keep calling!!! You'll probably get lucky.

Good luck to you.

I did call and there were a few sites left at the AAA rate, but the savings was $62.00 for a 7 night stay:confused: I am going to keep calling, the CM was very nice but I didn't get the feeling I was getting all the info, unless I wasn't asking the right questions:D I also asked her for quotes 1st week Dec. '04, she said there were no AAA rates, I asked if it was too early to be out yet and she said no, they are all sold out:confused:

When you say you keep calling, do you mean every few days or that you call again right away and hope you get another agent who can find the code?

I'd also like to get some sort of discount for the end of March.

I have called 3 times in an hour:D Now I'm trying to decide between April and December. I called twice within 15 minutes for availability in Dec., one said yes, there are sites,the next one said all sold out. So as soon as my teenager gets off the phone, I will call again:eek:

I called about once a week. I had the time to wait since it was a few months away. I don't know how Disney decides to release more sites, or how often, but so far it's worked for us.

Krisu...
The best way to get the AAA rate...go through your local AAA office. They get preferred calling and deal with CM's that only deal with AAA. We did this for our upcoming trip and there is no charge from AAA for doing this for you.

Good luck,
Michele

I just got off the phone with yet another CM. He said he couldn't book anything for a AAA discount, that had to be done thru AAA:confused: He is the first one to say that to me. Anyway, we decided to go in Dec. (when there are no discounts:( ) I will try to get off-site and keep calling for availability for FW.

I just today (Saturday, July 19) modified our campsite reservation for February using AAA. There was no problem. I would call again and see if you get another CM who can help you.
TomM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter