Anyone ever done Nutrisystem?

had a friend who did it long time ago, very successfully. her fil cam by one morning a saw her making breakfast, she offered him a taste of the "breakfast eggs" she was preparing. he took one taste and exclaimed"now i know what they did with all those powdered eggs left over from ww2" :rotfl2:

Nutrisystems works if you follow their plan and eat only their food. Like most diet plans where you don't change your lifestyle, once you go back to eating regular food you are endanger of putting it back on. I lost on their plan, but I got very bored with their food selection. After going off the plan, I put back on the weight.

I'm assuming your asking since you might be at WDW and are considering trying it...Their website is great and free (whether you join or not). I had been on a kickin diet of 45 mins on an elliptical each day and eating lean cusine for lunch and lost 35 lbs in 3 months. Then I tried NS and lost 10 lbs in 6 months. Bummer. Cost way more and loss way slower. Their caloric intake was higher than what I was doing. I think it is close to 1600 cals/ day (dont quote me on that). Anyway, after I lost 10 lbs they mailed me a beanie bear with the number 10! The food was good to travel with and easy to prepare. The poritons were big - for diet food. I ended up selling the rest of my NS food on Ebay and went back to my old diet...lost 8 lbs in 2 weeks! Wahoo! Im going to WDW and I'm a size smaller! :cool1: <---Im still this general shape, but now I have a waist! ;)

I did Nutrisystem about 3 years ago. I needed to lose 15 lbs. It worked great for me. When I stopped doing it, the weight crept back on, so I'd order some more, to use a few times a week, and that seemed to work well. I'm not on it now, because we just had a baby 2 weeks ago. However, I wouldn't hesitate to use it again.

:sad2: YUCK,YUCK and YUCK! I did it, and it was gross. Prepacked food,that says it all. As others have posted, anytime you DON'T change your eating habits, and eat special foods,as SOON as you go off, the weight WILL go back on. I have been doing Atkins, it's working, 13 lbs. last month, 37 to go! I'm making NEW habits, and plan to stick w/ the Less Carb attitude. I read lables now,and really am more concious of the "choices" I make. Hope this helps. It's a battle, I know, been there done that. Have lost a total of 140 lbs. I'v been every weight and every size. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter