Anyone else?

AEA1127

Mouseketeer
Today is our ADR day. Is anyone else struggling to make a reservation? I can see the reservation that I want and as soon as I click to make the reservation it shows me the "Sorry for the Paws" error. I've already lost times that I wanted which is frustrating so I'm wondering if it's just me or the whole system is down. I've tried less popular restaurants with plenty of times available and it's the same thing. Seems like people are making reservations but I can't get mine to go through.

Yes only letting me make reservations for first day
It’s showing my other days then won’t go through
Very frustrating!

Yes only letting me make reservations for first day
It’s showing my other days then won’t go through
Very frustrating!

I've tried making reservations for the days before our trip and those will go through! What is going on?! I'm glad it's not just me but I'm wondering what is going to be left by the time I get anything to go through. Had been hoping for Storybook Dining and O'Hana and as of now it's not looking good for those.

7am phone lines open so I'm expecting a long wait on the phone. Hopeful that I can get someone on the line to help. My husband has to go to work so I hope that the CM doesn't mind crying babies in the background :rotfl:

My husband said it's because of Star Wars. I said I highly doubt that all the Star Wars fans want to eat up hours of their time with Snow White and the dwarves. Have to laugh it all off, right?!

Sounds like you're not logged into account? Try a different browser and make sure you log in. Good luck.

I had the exact same problem on my ADR day, which was this past Tuesday (the 5th). It took over an hour just to make 6 reservations.

I've tried making reservations for the days before our trip and those will go through! What is going on?! I'm glad it's not just me but I'm wondering what is going to be left by the time I get anything to go through. Had been hoping for Storybook Dining and O'Hana and as of now it's not looking good for those.
Mine finally worked with app
Try it

I just finished with ours and we got everything we wanted just not necessarily the times we wanted....I was surprised at the lack of availability. It’s the first time making ADR’s that I haven’t gotten exactly what we wanted (but we usually go in May and not during free dining.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter