Anyone else worried about Universal closing again?

Same here. My trip is in 8 days and I'm from Texas too. Not worried. I don't think things are going to shut down again no matter what. The country won't survive it.

Nationwide or statewide no. Everyone should fully expect rolling county or metro shutdowns when areas spike even more.

Nationwide or statewide no. Everyone should fully expect rolling county or metro shutdowns when areas spike even more.

Agree to disagree. Perhaps a temporary closure of a business if someone tests positive but weeks or months like we had? Not happening.

To be frank, I don’t see another shutdown happening anywhere - not because it wouldn’t be necessary but because people would rebel. A lot of people are already refusing to wear a mask or act like it’s not necessary for silly reasons, I can’t see those same people complying with another lockdown order.

As others have said, UO as a private company (and many other private companies like airlines) is taking the necessary measures to keep you safe so wash your hands, wear your mask, and you will likely be fine :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter