Anyone else watching the news for that freak Epstein's Creeper List?

Wait, wait, so this is just a flight log that has perpetrators, co-workers, and victims all mixed together on it? And could some of the victims be minors? Then I agree that BEFORE they release it, it needs to be determined, with proof, who is who, with victims being left out of it if they desire that. Otherwise everyone says they are a victim and the real victims get hurt again. That and I strongly believe in the "innocent until proven guilty" that the US court system is supposed to be based on. The court of public opinion, even when it is in regard to repulsive individuals like Epstein and his group, can't be more important than the actual courts and vetted evidence. I assume that the individuals on this list, if proven to be a perpatrator,would face charges?

Question- if they release the list before determining who is who, then couldn't anyone on the list sue for defamation of character? And since many of these individuals, I presume, are wealthy and can afford very good lawyers, won't that be an absolute mess in number of court cases? (And if they aren't wealthy but are innocent, then they are hurt yet again as they can't fight it.) I would assume the DA or whoever is in charge of this thing wouldn't want that.

(And if I am way off on what I said, I do fully admit, I know little about legal matters and not a whole lot more about Epstein and this list.)

Apparently some portion of the Epstein docs have been released.

Last edited:
These are the flight logs with passenger lists, but they were released years ago. I have a degree in journalism and love the occasional document dive, so I read them. I did see the name of someone to whom I was once introduced, but can’t comment on his reason for being there. It may have been business. I would expect a lot of overlap between these names and the names the court will release. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...POiAFiJ-_iaR7dDI4fXexMeoJ0/edit#gid=676696322

From the Associated Press:

”The people named in the records include many of Epstein's accusers, members of his staff who told their stories to tabloid newspapers, people who served as witnesses at Maxwell's trial, people who were mentioned in passing during depositions but aren't accused of anything salacious, and people who investigated Epstein, including prosecutors, a journalist and a detective.”

So … a “creeper’s list”?
This may be a case of the OP jumping to conclusions and not really knowing what they were talking about.

the " list" is basically court documents ( flight logs, testimonly etc) - evidence that have been sealed and names renacted. the Press and social media click baters are making it all out more than what it is. Most of what is on these lists is already known anyways.. but click-baters are making it out as that a big bombshell will be coming and that names named are guilty.. which legally speaking they are not. there might be new names mentioned but it doesnt mean that victim A had sex with person B mentioned... Ex. I believe what is "new" is that David Copperfield was a dinner guest. does that automatically mean anything?? click-baters ar making it out like he is the next pedo

From the Associated Press:

”The people named in the records include many of Epstein's accusers, members of his staff who told their stories to tabloid newspapers, people who served as witnesses at Maxwell's trial, people who were mentioned in passing during depositions but aren't accused of anything salacious, and people who investigated Epstein, including prosecutors, a journalist and a detective.”

So … a “creeper’s list”?
I'm sure it's all just a big understanding, how could there be criminals in the list?

This may be a case of the OP jumping to conclusions and not really knowing what they were talking about.
Ohhh silly me, of course there are no criminals named, men with such grand stature have never been known to trample others, I bet the list is just names of his pen pals.

If there was nothing in the lists people wouldn't be fighting so hard to keep it all a secret. I bet all the participants were promised confidentiality by the traffickers, I'm sure many paid a lot of money to blackmailers and now think, in their warped minds, that they were betrayed without any recognition of the part they played in ruining other people's lives.

So much of this is unimaginably revolting and shameless.

I have faith that people understand the difference between a victim, young person underage in the company or a bunch of snakes, a bystander like a gardener, and a likely monster, we all don't wander around bumping into walls blind everyday you know.

Last edited:
The OP as in original poster. I have lots of respect for the Associated Press.
Ha ha, so witty.

Your conviction does have me wondering why you are so very protective, like above and beyond protective of this matter. What is it to you? Why is it so very important to you that this all be a giant misunderstanding?

I know why I hate them all, it's right there to the upper left... but your reasons are less obvious, care to share?

Quit dodging my direct questions.

Ha ha, so witty.

Your conviction does have me wondering why you are so very protective, like above and beyond protective of this matter. What is it to you? Why is it so very important to you that this all be a giant misunderstanding?

I know why I hate them all, it's right there to the upper left... but your reasons are less obvious, care to share?

Quit dodging my direct questions.
You were probably the same type of individual who was waiting for the opening of Al Capone's vault. I'm not protective at all, but Epstein's dead, his victims can hash it out in court with his estate, or what's left of it. Maxwell is in jail. The people who are on this list or that list, or whatever list, don't matter to me. I don't know any of them. I'm not connected to famous people. So what does it matter? I'm kind of wondering why YOU care so much, no, I already know. LOL

You were probably the same type of individual who was waiting for the opening of Al Capone's vault. I'm not protective at all, but Epstein's dead, his victims can hash it out in court with his estate, or what's left of it. Maxwell is in jail. The people who are on this list or that list, or whatever list, don't matter to me. I don't know any of them. I'm not connected to famous people. So what does it matter? I'm kind of wondering why YOU care so much, no, I already know. LOL
That would be a no, but do I like to see justice served to those who get stomped, yes.

Annnnd you are saying a lot for someone who says they don't care, apathy is nothing, you are not apathetic.

Lots of women on the list, I think Cate Blanchett is the most well known woman on the list?

Sadly, this is a tale as old as time. There will always be men, of all persuasions, political leanings and socioeconomic groups who will prey on children, girls and young women. None of this will change because there will always be deviant behavior.....and most of them will never pay any price for the harm they've done. Unless it's a big private settlement from a prince...etc.

That would be a no, but do I like to see justice served to those who get stomped, yes.

Annnnd you are saying a lot for someone who says they don't care, apathy is nothing, you are not apathetic.
You figured it out! I’m not apathetic because I secretly work for Jimmy Kimmel and I’m trying to protect my boss! You sleuth!!

You figured it out! I’m not apathetic because I secretly work for Jimmy Kimmel and I’m trying to protect my boss! You sleuth!!

I get it, to your mind this whole thing was just a big understanding, thank you so much for your contributions, I'm sure you have been helpful to someone - not me but someone somewhere.

so I found the pdfs and one can spend days reading through. which is the big point.. Nobody understands the content or context a persons name is mentioned. I read the list of names and it is so diverse with no context.

my opinion: I think it is dangerous and irresponsible to publish such a list without any connection to the crimes. You can already read here what this leads to - according to the motto "something must have happened". so guilty.

most people will simply see names and assume without lookiing at the legal connection, process or context.

to prove my point. All over twitter people are now saying leonardo di caprio, bruce willis, cameron diaz, cate blanchett are "suspects" as they are named in the documents... if you actually look and dive deep in those docs, they were mentioned in victim testimony as she was referrring to giving somebody a Massage and that person was name dropping who they were speaking to or dealing with business about (name dropping) and the said victim stated they never met them.

so I found the pdfs and one can spend days reading through. which is the big point.. Nobody understands the content or context a persons name is mentioned. I read the list of names and it is so diverse with no context.

my opinion: I think it is dangerous and irresponsible to publish such a list without any connection to the crimes. You can already read here what this leads to - according to the motto "something must have happened". so guilty.

most people will simply see names and assume without lookiing at the legal connection, process or context.
I agree with you. You can see it happening on this thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter