Anyone else still experiencing Board issues?

ranidayz

DIS Veteran is a....... Caribbean Amphibian
I am still continuously logged out, told the board is closed for maintenance for 60 minutes and sent back to old pages. Is there anyone else who is still experiencing this?

I saw there was a sticky the other day explaining maintenance and servers, but I can't find that either.

Thanks!

I am still continuously logged out, told the board is closed for maintenance for 60 minutes and sent back to old pages. Is there anyone else who is still experiencing this?

I saw there was a sticky the other day explaining maintenance and servers, but I can't find that either.

Thanks!

I haven't had any problems for several days.

:cutie:

I keep getting signed out too. Another board I like stay logged into, no problems at all. Plus, not getting signed out of facebook or emails. So, it seems to only be the dis. :confused3

I've had no problems! When you log in do you check the remember me checkbox, that might help. As mentioned above clear all cookies and history and try again.

This is the first time in over a week that I have been able to log in. I will not be surprised if it kicks me off when I try to post this. I use a MacBook Pro with the latest version of safari.

I keep getting signed out too. Another board I like stay logged into, no problems at all. Plus, not getting signed out of facebook or emails. So, it seems to only be the dis. :confused3

This is my experience also. Only the Dis logs me out. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it either. I don't think it has anything to do with cache or cookies, as they all get cleared daily.

No problems for me.

Is really fast in fact :confused3.
Had one page hang, then refreshed it and it loaded straight away. :cheer2:

Ex Techie :)

This is my experience also. Only the Dis logs me out. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it either. I don't think it has anything to do with cache or cookies, as they all get cleared daily.

Same here...:confused3

glad to see I'm not alone. It's not my cache or cookies and I always check remember me -- I just wanted to the tech to be aware because it's still not quite back to normal.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter