Anyone else say "Gee Wizikers"

Lynn CC

<font color=blue>DIS Veteran who is a veteran DISe
Just feeling a little silly tonight.

I do say it a lot though! :rotfl2:

Nope, I say "Cheese and Whiskers!" All the time. Even at work. Talk about feeling silly. :rotfl:

Otto's Doll said:
Nope, I say "Cheese and Whiskers!" All the time. Even at work. Talk about feeling silly. :rotfl:

I've never heard that one before, I love it!

Gee Wiz, maybe I can remember to shorten things up to that, then people won't look at me the way they do LOL

Almost.....I say Gee Willikers sometimes. But more often, Hokey Smokes (from Rocky and Bullwinkle).

Cheese and Whiskers comes from a show my daughter loved when she was 2 or so. It was called Bananas in Pajamas and the main 'bad guy' was Rat in a Hat, and he always said Cheese and Whiskers when things went wrong. I work in a church office, so it is probably one of the better things I can say when things go wrong. :)

Otto's Doll said:
Cheese and Whiskers comes from a show my daughter loved when she was 2 or so. It was called Bananas in Pajamas and the main 'bad guy' was Rat in a Hat, and he always said Cheese and Whiskers when things went wrong. I work in a church office, so it is probably one of the better things I can say when things go wrong. :)

I remember that show Banana's in Pajamas.. I always thought it was so funny how they sang that song..

What ever happened to it??

PrincessaC said:
I remember that show Banana's in Pajamas.. I always thought it was so funny how they sang that song..

What ever happened to it??

Bananas in Pajamas are walking down the stairs... :banana:

Whose got that stuck in their head now? I used to think that was the worst kids show, until the Wiggles came along.

Bananas in pajamas are coming down the stairs,
Bananas in pajamas are coming down in pairs,
Bananas in pajamas are chasing teddy bears,
'Cause on Tuesdays they all try to catch them unawares!

nativetxn said:
I usually say "gee whillikers" :teeth:

Maybe that's why I get "the looks" ...I'm saying it all wrong, I don't know where I got Wizikers from, I just blurt it out! Better than some things that come out of people's mouths.

Lynn CC said:
Maybe that's why I get "the looks" ...I'm saying it all wrong, I don't know where I got Wizikers from, I just blurt it out! Better than some things that come out of people's mouths.

Maybe you're just combining Gee Wiz and Gee Willikers into a new expression?? ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter