Anyone else planning a destination wedding?

blushingbride

Earning My Ears
Planning our destination wedding has been a lot of highs and lows for me. I was SO upset when I learned my grandma couldn't fly down to the wedding because she just had back surgery...we're really close so it broke my heart she wouldn't be there for the ceremony. One silver lining is that my sister found this thing called weddingmix that allows my fam and friends to use an app and cameras to make a professional wedding video! I am going to show the wedding video to my grandma as soon as we come back.I'm just glad she'll be able to see my wedding like if she had been there with us :)

Can someone Facetime or Skype with her Live?

Then she would really feel like a part of it!

Good idea. I think I'll ask someone to do that during the ceremony but the good thing is that with this wedding video app I can show her from myself getting ready until the end of the wedding reception.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter