Anyone else having trouble with DISBoards mobile?

TiggerBouncy

DIS Veteran
I am getting a lot of timed out messages lately. Seems to happen more in this board (one of the biggest) compared to for example the resorts board.

Website works fine. Just the mobile app.

Yep, there are threads in the Community and Tech Support forums. The one in Tech support is almost a month old now. :confused3

It has been horrible for a while now. Wish someone would fix it. Or at least let us know that it wont be fixed. I am on a laptop now (shh at work)
but at night I use my ipad and it is impossible to enjoy the boards.

I've just stopped using the app completely for now. Didn't know it was still an issue as I've simply forgotten to go back and check (moved it to a different screen on my phone)

I have to say, the web pages have had their days of being insanely slow too so perhaps they are making some changes or it is undergoing some maintenance (?)

Yeah, I don't even bother with the App anymore. IF it loads, which is rare, it never saves my username. Very annoying.

Funny, its still working fine for me.

I've also given up on the app on both my iPad and my Android phone. It takes just to long to load and usually results in a timed out message. Hopefully it'll be fixed at some point, but until then, I just use the browser on my phone and iPad to access the website.

There are 9 threads complaining about the mobile app on the Tech Support board, as well as numerous other threads on all the other boards.

No response.

Most likely too many connections to their site.

Not sure the boards have the capacity to serve the demand.

I have noticed the App issues are non-existent in the mornings.

Perhaps we should follow a rope-drop strategy for the boards?

I have yet to see any threads or anything using the app. I like the idea of the app, but I will continue using the website. :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter