• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone Else Having Problems Making Reservations?

Theok029

Earning My Ears
I see available times on the computer, phone browser, and app, and every time I select a time, I get an error message. The same times will pop up and I will try again and the same error message. It doesn't matter what restaurant or day or time, same thing happens. I've tried the restaurant page and the list you get when you try to just get any reservation on the app. This is all very frustrating.

I had issues all day yesterday on my computer, but my phone app worked.
Try signing out of your account and restart your computer.

I had issues all day yesterday on my computer, but my phone app worked.
Try signing out of your account and restart your computer.
Thanks for the suggestion. I restarted the phone, the app, the computer, signed in, signed out, I still get a pop up after clicking a time that shows Lady and Tramp eating that spaghetti and Oops, something went wrong. Guess it's time to call them at 4am (I'm in California.)

Thanks for the suggestion. I restarted the phone, the app, the computer, signed in, signed out, I still get a pop up after clicking a time that shows Lady and Tramp eating that spaghetti and Oops, something went wrong. Guess it's time to call them at 4am (I'm in California.)

I'm sorry, its so frustrating.

We're doing a split stay and my 1st ADR day was Monday. We've done many split stays and it has always let me book our entire trip on the 1st ADR day.
Not this time 😪
I got up at 2:50 pt on Monday and got error messages for 45 minutes. Of course everything I wanted was gone by then. I was too frustrated to go back to sleep.
This morning was ADR day #2.
Got up again at 2:50 😴
The only error message I got was for Sci-fi. I still can't get that one to come up. Not on my phone, kindle or laptop. I get a "this page is not working " message.
I didn't get my 1st choice for anything but O'hana but I did get most of my 2nd choices.
I made a rookie mistake trying to book our anniversary dinner at Toledo's. I didn't realize they are closed on Mondays. Had I known that I would have tried for Cali Grill or Topolinos first thing. But it was too late. I'll set dining alerts and hope for the best.
Being a west coaster, I wish they would change ADR time to 9am ET..or figure out how to get their system to work the way its supposed to.

We're doing a split stay and my 1st ADR day was Monday. We've done many split stays and it has always let me book our entire trip on the 1st ADR day.
Not this time 😪
I got up at 2:50 pt on Monday and got error messages for 45 minutes. Of course everything I wanted was gone by then. I was too frustrated to go back to sleep.
This morning was ADR day #2.
Got up again at 2:50 😴
The only error message I got was for Sci-fi. I still can't get that one to come up. Not on my phone, kindle or laptop. I get a "this page is not working " message.
I didn't get my 1st choice for anything but O'hana but I did get most of my 2nd choices.
I made a rookie mistake trying to book our anniversary dinner at Toledo's. I didn't realize they are closed on Mondays. Had I known that I would have tried for Cali Grill or Topolinos first thing. But it was too late. I'll set dining alerts and hope for the best.
Being a west coaster, I wish they would change ADR time to 9am ET..or figure out how to get their system to work the way its supposed to.
I'm glad you were even able to get through! All of my choices I got an error message on every platform and device. I ended up waiting for 71 minutes to get to a person to do my reservations. No space 220 but got everything else! Glad to hear a fellow Californian had much better luck than I did.

I'm glad you were even able to get through! All of my choices I got an error message on every platform and device. I ended up waiting for 71 minutes to get to a person to do my reservations. No space 220 but got everything else! Glad to hear a fellow Californian had much better luck than I did.
I'm so happy you got most if what you wanted! Maybe I should have just called instead. I'm ok with what we ended up with. I'm still holding out hope that Flying Fish opens by then and we can go for our anniversary. Fingers crossed!

completely unable to book the Brown Derby for any time or any size party on December 13, and it's been like that since my booking date. It's available every other day that week.

My day to book was today at 3am, in California. Ugh, got on my computer at 2:50am. I had 12 picks ready to book...I got 2 out of 12 that I wanted, and not difficult ones. : (
I substituted 4 and ended up with 6 total, instead of 12. I have NEVER had this much trouble. No Space 220 at 3am pt, for last day possible, NOTHING. No Sci Fi, No 50's, No Tusker House and shaking my head, No Chef Mickey's. I sure hope people don't wait until 24 hours to cancel. Frustrating.

My day to book was today at 3am, in California. Ugh, got on my computer at 2:50am. I had 12 picks ready to book...I got 2 out of 12 that I wanted, and not difficult ones. : (
I substituted 4 and ended up with 6 total, instead of 12. I have NEVER had this much trouble. No Space 220 at 3am pt, for last day possible, NOTHING. No Sci Fi, No 50's, No Tusker House and shaking my head, No Chef Mickey's. I sure hope people don't wait until 24 hours to cancel. Frustrating.
I was a believer in Disney's ADR system because it's worked just fine over the years (even if fastpass+ blew up those plans later) and I thought a 60 day window is much better than 6 months. I can't understand what's happened. Did they set fire to their computers in the interim? It's maddening what's going on.

It's some kind of IT failure. Unless they are reserving the restaurant for an event of some kind, there is no reason for BD to be fully booked on December 13 for the 6 am reservation drop. Space I can understand, that is the current hot property and is completely snatched up by the earliest onsite guests.

If you are booking at 60 days, try using online instead of the app, and try clicking on individual times instead of Lunch or Dinner etc.

I know this is an old thread, but I'm having this trouble right now! Did the OP happen to book their hotel reservation via a wedding room block? I'm wondering if that's the problem -- it recognizes our hotel stay and lets us choose dates for dining, but when its trying to confirm them it doesn't recognize the hotel reservation anymore and gives you the generic "We're sorry, but we weren't able to confirm this dining reservation. Please wait a few moments and try again." It's happening to literally everyone on my wedding room block!

I know this is an old thread, but I'm having this trouble right now! Did the OP happen to book their hotel reservation via a wedding room block? I'm wondering if that's the problem -- it recognizes our hotel stay and lets us choose dates for dining, but when its trying to confirm them it doesn't recognize the hotel reservation anymore and gives you the generic "We're sorry, but we weren't able to confirm this dining reservation. Please wait a few moments and try again." It's happening to literally everyone on my wedding room block!

hi! No, this was just a regular booking on a Disney discount. I eventually had to call in to make the Reservations I wanted most. I think I recall being able to finally use the o line system sometime in the afternoon. When calling, prepare for hours long wait. Good luck!

Try clearing your cookies. I had a lot of trouble with the restaurant pages and ended up setting up a "rule" in google chrome to clear cookies every time I close out of MDE and now I have no more issues.

Try clearing your cookies. I had a lot of trouble with the restaurant pages and ended up setting up a "rule" in google chrome to clear cookies every time I close out of MDE and now I have no more issues.
That didn't resolve the issue, but I very much appreciate the suggestion, it was something I hadn't tried yet!

60+10 Booking window opened today, tried on my phone and on desktop, on wi-fi and off. Each time, I've only gotten the following error:

"We were unable to check for available tables at this time. A problem may have occurred while looking for availability. Please ensure if you have a valid resort reservation, it is linked to your My Disney Experience account and try again."

I have double and triple-checked, and yes, my on-site property stay is showing up and linked to my MDE.

Although every so often, it will simply tell me that every restaurant across the entire Walt Disney World is fully booked... which I know is untrue.

So, I'm on hold with the Disney World DIning phone line, in queue, with an estimated wait time of over 2 hours. Let the magic begin!

UPDATE: After a total of three hours on hold, we have success!

Party of 4 adults, zero kids:
60+1: Lunch at Teppan Edo
60+2: Lunch at Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater
60+3: Dinner at Tiffins

If technical difficulties are killing you on the app/desktop, I suggest braving the phone lines, the wait is daunting but the breath of relief after the end was WELL worth it!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter