Anyone else having problems logging into site?

connorlevismom

DIS Veteran
Every time I to log into the DVC site I get re-routed to Google.com. I put in my username/password and it goes to Google. I have done this on 2 different browsers and also on my phone with the same result. Anyone else have these issues?

Every time I to log into the DVC site I get re-routed to Google.com. I put in my username/password and it goes to Google. I have done this on 2 different browsers and also on my phone with the same result. Anyone else have these issues?
I had the same issue yesterday but found a workaround. I was getting emails notifying me of the new sign-in, so I knew it was signing me in. So when it took me to the Google screen, I hit the back arrow on the browser and it took me back to the DVC page. This worked for me yesterday - hope it still works.

I had the same issue yesterday but found a workaround. I was getting emails notifying me of the new sign-in, so I knew it was signing me in. So when it took me to the Google screen, I hit the back arrow on the browser and it took me back to the DVC page. This worked for me yesterday - hope it still works.

That worked - thanks! It was driving me crazy!

I’m having the same problem. I’ll try the workaround. Thanks!

ETA: Nope. Still not working for me.

Last edited:

As of 2 minutes ago, for me anyway, it's down for maintenance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter