Anyone else having issue with reservations this morning?

heartpumper

fixing hearts is my other career
Today is our 60 mark day and i cant make a reservation beyond April 18th even though we are staying on property.
Also I was able to grab a Sanaa at 8:30 but when I go back to look at other options (8:30 is kind of late for us) it says there is no availability at any restauran!

Today is our 60 mark day and i cant make a reservation beyond April 18th even though we are staying on property.
Also I was able to grab a Sanaa at 8:30 but when I go back to look at other options (8:30 is kind of late for us) it says there is no availability at any restauran!
Are you staying on-site? Also, what's your guest count? Sometimes the system hates odd numbers, so you have to choose an even number of guests and just go with it. There's no penalty for updating once you check in as long as someone shows up.

I will also say, you got the unfortunately crappy end of the stick with 2022 reservations being released today. Not sure, but I'd guess that is screwing up all reservation systems.

Last edited:
I did my reservations yesterday and was running into the same issues. It's very glitchy. Keep refreshing or try another device too (your phone instead of computer etc.) What worked for me was to search by specific restaurant and then put in the date/time request and party size. The availability should come up then. The system also doesn't seem to like when you put in "breakfast, lunch or dinner" and will show no availability. But if you search by a specific time (e.g., 7:30 a.m.) then the availability comes up. Good luck! I was able to get most everything I wanted yesterday but it took me a few hours because it was so glitchy. Our stay is April 16-24.

After talking to operator with Disney Dining I discovered because we have a split stay (first night at Swan, rest at Animal Kingdom) we could only make reservations for our first day. The rest of our trip we can make the reservations for tomorrow?
As far as the system being glitchy, she was having problems too. Start to book and it would disappear. Get half way thru booking and system would freeze. She had to get a manager.
So I guess tomorrow we deal with it again.
Thanks for chiming in!

It was strange this morning. I could reserve for the 17th and 18th, but not further.
However, once I was on the page to select a time, clicking on the date, let me pick any date for the rest of my stay.
Was able to get all the ADRs I wanted, just had a few more steps.

After talking to operator with Disney Dining I discovered because we have a split stay (first night at Swan, rest at Animal Kingdom) we could only make reservations for our first day. The rest of our trip we can make the reservations for tomorrow?
As far as the system being glitchy, she was having problems too. Start to book and it would disappear. Get half way thru booking and system would freeze. She had to get a manager.
So I guess tomorrow we deal with it again.
Thanks for chiming in!
Darn split stay. I've realized it might be better to book a stay for the length of the trip first, then split up the stay after ADRs and, in the future, FPs are available and booked. This way they can all be booked at the same time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter