Anyone else having a problem with online checkin?

TeresaNJ

Magic Begins With Me
I've been trying all morning from the DVC website, as well as by logging into My Disney Experience on the disney.com website, and it lets me begin the check in process, but then I get to a certain point, and I get an error message, but nothing saying what the error is. I called MS, and all she could tell me was that some people are having problems.:confused3

I already did online chekin, but did have problems with My Disney Experience yesterday. We rented points, but had the reservation linked to my MY Disney Experience account. I did online checkin through it about a week ago with no problem, but for about an hour yesterday my reservation was gone completely, then it popped back up. No one knew how or why.

:confused3I have 3 reservations, a cash night, followed by 5 points nights, and then another cash night. I was able to do online check in for the last two but cannot for the first night. It is the one I wanted most since part of our party will arrive before me. The told me to try www.mydisneyreservsation.com/dcv
but I still can't get it to work. Very frustrating. I wonder if its because I have the dining plan for the first night only.

Hmmm, that 's interesting. My first two nights are on rented points, each night from a different DVC member, so separate reservations, and my last five nights are with my points. It won't let me check in on the rented points reservations, nor the one made with my own points. All the reservations show up in My Disney Experience. I get about halfway through, and then it tells me there is an error on the page, but doesn't say what the error is, and then I can't go any further. Fudge.

Hmmm, that 's interesting. My first two nights are on rented points, each night from a different DVC member, so separate reservations, and my last five nights are with my points. It won't let me check in on the rented points reservations, nor the one made with my own points. All the reservations show up in My Disney Experience. I get about halfway through, and then it tells me there is an error on the page, but doesn't say what the error is, and then I can't go any further. Fudge.

Did you have all of those reservations 'linked' so you would not have to change rooms?

I had the first two linked by the owners, as they are both a standard studio at Kidani, and then I change over to a 1BR at Jambo. They still show up as seperate reservatons on MDE though. Is that how it should be? I've never rented points before.

I had the first two linked by the owners, as they are both a standard studio at Kidani, and then I change over to a 1BR at Jambo. They still show up as seperate reservatons on MDE though. Is that how it should be? I've never rented points before.

Even though they are 'linked', they will remain as separate reservations. The resort sees it as a 'continuing stay'. You will not be able to complete on-line check-in for your Kidani Village portion because the two reservations are 'linked'.

Did you try using MyDisneyReservation.com for your Jambo House portion? Make sure you are not logged on to the member website or MDE if you attempt to complete on-line check-in using this link or it will redirect you to a WDW booking page.

I have 3 reservations for my up and coming trip in August. I was able to check in for the first 2 reservations. But my third I get an Error message to try back later.:confused3 I have been trying for the last 3 days to complete the check in for my last reservation. Any one else having issue with check in?

I've been having problems too. We are dong BCV on points and then VB before and after a Disney cruise. I was able to check in for BCV, but keep getting error for trying to do VB

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter