Anyone else have trouble w/ dvc-resale.com

AlaskaMOM

<font color=blue>BL II - Blue Team<br><font color=
Today I tried to check the resales and use the link at the top of the dvc pages, to go to timeshare store. All I keep getting is a box that says....

Connecting to dvc-resales.com
(a picture of 2 keys here)
connecting to dvc-resales.com
(asks for)name
password

I have tried any number of names and passwords and nothing works all it does it take me to a unavailable page. I don't have any idea what this is or how I got to it, but if there's any one out there who knows PLEASE reply!!!

We were posting this question at about the same time. I am having the same problem. Maybe Tom can clear this up for us.

Found out myself by checking dvc forum thread on same subject.
I'll just have to wait til it's fixed to check new listings!

Werner Technologies maintains the TTS site and they have been having some server issues. It's been screwy for a few days now.

If there is something in particular you are looking for, give them a call or email one of the agents. I know they have gotten a few new listings.

Vascubaguy is correct.

Tom is not very happy at this moment! :badpc:

I have instructed my staff to hand post the listings to this forum today!

Thanks for your concern,

Tom :headache:

T.E. Yeary said:
Vascubaguy is correct.

Tom is not very happy at this moment! :badpc:

I have instructed my staff to hand post the listings to this forum today!

Thanks for your concern,

Tom :headache:

At least it looks like some of your smilies are back!!! There's hope on the horizon!

Tom's probably not the only one uphappy. There are several posts about Fl Tours website being broken too!

Yes, the smilie's are back! :dancer:

Now, I will start praying to Werner Technologies! :worship:

Tom :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter