Anyone else get CSR on Fairytale Package?

TinkerBelle_325

DIS Veteran
I know when I called at 7 yesterday morning I was told that there were no rooms at CSR available from Aug 20th - 27th for the Fairytale Package and now on the website there aren't any either.

My mom managed to call at 9am yesterday and get CSR Waterview Aug 20th - 27th. I wonder how there weren't any available at 7am but there were some available at 9am.

Anyways I'm thrilled! Staying Aug 19th for room only and Aug 20th - 27th Fairytale at CSR Waterview!! It cost $1811.21 for the FTP for 2 adults and 2 juniors.

Has anyone else gotten CSR under the FTP?

Yep!! My brother was able to for July 12-19th, standard view. He's pretty thrilled, this is his first time onsite. According to him, the only bummer is having to pay in full 45 days in advance:(

for Oct 12-19 King Room with silver add on 2 adults $2157.81

32 Wishes which I was told included :

Any Restaurant except the Victoria and Albert and anything on the menu. 1 wish per person

2 wish Rest. per person

Artist Point
Bistro
Ca.Grill
Citricos
Coral Reef
Flying Fish
Fultons
Jiko
Narcoossees
Yatchsman Steakhouse

Spa Treatments 1 wish per 25 minute tx
golf
recreation
Cirque Du Soleil-2 wishes per one ticket

hope that helps someone....

095.gif
Mal

We just booked CSR under the FT Pkg for Oct. 4-12
2 adults, 1 child (10)
$1496.01 (waterview)

I requested, Casitas (want to be close to ElCentro & quiet pool) - now I need to know what else to request? I heard the rooms in some of the buildings were refurbished - but which building? I would love to have a newly refurb'd room! What is the best "floor", I usually like the 1st. cause we're tired and it's just easier, but am open to upper floors if recommended!

We stayed here once before (just one night b4 our cruise a few yrs ago) - stayed in Rancho's - we very much liked the theme of this section, but for a whole week, we would prefer to be near ElCentro in a Casita bldg. (just liked the feel of this area better) plus I like to be close to the food court for snack attacks and my refillable mug fetish, and my husband is a workout buff - so for us, we'd prefer Casitas and just do the walk to the main pool as needed! (this is still so far away, yet I'm so excited) (must be the just booked 2 days ago high!)

Anyone with refurbished Casita room info, please advise!!! I want to get all my preferences listed as early as possible! : )

Happy Moms day to all!
bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Congratulations. I must say, the more I see of CSR the more I like it. If we hadn't just joined DVC, we'd probably be staying there next.

http://www.***********.com/baec9db0.jpg

More CSR pictures.

I was able to switch my DreamMaker pkg to the FTP and saved 700.00 dollars. Myself and DS waterview. With air and ground trans. from airport to CSR and back now only costing me 1667.00. Sept 27- oct 4.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter