Anyone else funding a Disney trip in 2002 with a yard sale?

SnowWitch

DIS Veteran
We have decided to head to Disney in Dec and we had to figure out a way to fund it so we're having a yardsale. We are so excited, the kids are even contributing from their toy stock!! The 9 yr old is willing to sell off pokemon cards, I'm so excited.

Come Spring we'll be doing the yard sale thing too...but I'm not excited about it. I've got to clean this attic out in the process...couldn't even get to most of my Christmas decorations this year for a bunch of stuff my daughter has stored up there. If she doesn't get the stuff by spring they'll be sitting in the yard wearing a price tag!;)

We have done this in the past with great results. Last time I think we made over $1,000! I've gathered up a few things for a sale this spring but I don't think I have enough for nearly the success as last time.

I do it every year, I make around $1000.00. My daughter's outgrown toys, clothes,etc. Last year I made $1200.00 and didn't have that much I thought.

my mom is having a yard sale this spring and all of the money that I get from my stuff is going towards disney.

Going to do a yard sale in early April...pray for no rain! (April Showers?)
Going to WDW in mid-April and I have already started boxing and pricing stuff!
Yard sales are great, but a lot of work!

I enjoy making crafts, i love to paint and it releases stress. so i will be in my garage painting and selling my stuff over ebay to raise more money for our trip. I only have 87 more days to raise more money. YAY

We're also Yard saling -- but nly those things we can't make more money on selling on eBay -- it's the ultimate virtual garage sale -- you'll make tons more on good children's clothing, toys, collectibles, movies, etc. We raised a couple of thousand dollars for our last trip this way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter