Anyone else flippin' excited about the Oscars???

OOPS! There are 2 of these threads. I just have one thing to say. Billy Crystal :) vs Huge Jackman :love: ? You're kidding right? :goodvibes

Would I be showing my age if I said that I missed Johnny Carson hosting?

I don't watch any of the awards programs. For me, it seems boring. I just plain don't care who wins what awards. I know many people who do watch the Oscars, and really enjoy it, but for me, not so much.

I'll watch just to root for Mickey Rourke ....I love his comeback story, I love the way he stood up for George Bush, and I love the way he trashed Sean Penn.:worship: :worship: :worship:

Sadly, Mickey's defense of George Bush will probably cost him the Oscar.

....and OF COURSE I can't wait to see Hugh Jackman!

I love the Oscars too, but I wish they would skip the behind the scenes awards and the more obsure ones - short features, documentaries, etc. I know, they are important too, but really, everyone want to see the big ones.

I like the format last night. The old one was soo tired, they HAD to do something.

And I didn't know Mickey Rourke trashed Sean Penn!! What did he say? Sean certainly gave a really nice acknowledgement of Mickey from the podium.

And Hugh was great!! A real star, who can do it all - sing, dance, act, and be funny! Our family, huge X-Men fans, LOVED his opening:

I'm a Slumdog! I'm The Wrestler! I'll rent The Reader! I am WOLVERINE!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter