Anyone Else Fixing to Work for Disney?

Merida DunBroch

Taste the wind and touch the sky!
We may be too young right now...but that doesn't mean we can't dream about working for Disney, whether it be at the parks, or for movies/shows/games. :)

I would love to see how many other people in my age group want to work for Disney when they're older. Personally, I'd love to be a conceptual designer for the parks. I wonder how much they take account of how big a Disney fan you are. I suppose they won't want to see you hate the franchise, of course, but at the end of the day you'll be doing a job, not fangirling/fanboying over Disney all day.

If this is in the wrong place - mods, feel free to move/lock it. :)

Yes! I want to work with the dolphins at the Seas.

I'm already working towards me scuba diving certification :)

Oh my goodness, I would absolutely love to work for the Disney company. I'd either like to work in animation or working with the animals in The Seas. :woohoo:

Already working towards it! I'm applying to work at Disneyland next year, and I also get to shadow Chris Buck at the studios in burbank in a few months :) super exceited for that! I really want to get into concept art for the parks, or possibly into animation or costume design. Haven't really decided yet, but I'm excited for becoming even more involved in the company :)

I would love to work for Disney one day, it's a big dream of mine! :lovestruc I really want to be a parade performer or a performer in a stage show like Finding Nemo: The Musical, Voyage of the Little Mermiad, Hoop-Dee-Doo, or Beauty and the Beast: Live on Stage! I hope to do the Disney Collage Program and I would love to work in character performing, concierge, or attractions.

I really want to work in the parks for a bit as a CP just to see what it's like :)

Oh yes totally. I think I'd like to work in advertising/marketing, espically focused on social media. They actually have a professional internship for that. Before that I'm planning on doing the DCP.

Already working towards it! I'm applying to work at Disneyland next year, and I also get to shadow Chris Buck at the studios in burbank in a few months :) super exceited for that! I really want to get into concept art for the parks, or possibly into animation or costume design. Haven't really decided yet, but I'm excited for becoming even more involved in the company :)

Best of luck to you! :)

On topic, of course I am! :)

My older sister wants to work there hopefully at the end of this year! We r movin near Orlando in a few months :) she wants to be a character or work In the kids clubs.

I've always wanted to work in Disneyland or Disney World or even the animation studios!! As Walt said, if u can dream it u can do it!

I would love to work in their animation department! Already workin' towards it! :goodvibes
I dropped all of the sciences, currently in high school and math and science are not really my forte, so art it is!

OMG Yes. I want so much to be a character. I would like to be Donald or Daisy but I think I am a bit too tall even though I am really short.

I might be considering going to college for Engineering so I can become an Imagineer, or at least be able to work fixing rides at Disney. That'd be great, being the person who fixes the magic.

I am in college working towards it right now! Doing animation and computer modeling.

We may be too young right now...but that doesn't mean we can't dream about working for Disney, whether it be at the parks, or for movies/shows/games. :)

I would love to see how many other people in my age group want to work for Disney when they're older. Personally, I'd love to be a conceptual designer for the parks. I wonder how much they take account of how big a Disney fan you are. I suppose they won't want to see you hate the franchise, of course, but at the end of the day you'll be doing a job, not fangirling/fanboying over Disney all day.

If this is in the wrong place - mods, feel free to move/lock it. :)

Ooh I'd love to work with Disney, or just.. work at the them park itself.
I'd love to spend all day with characters and seeing children meet there hero's and idols. Oh gosh it'd be so wonderful I think!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter