Anyone else doing the #BettyWhiteChallenge on January 17?

Yes, I intend to. The bulk of our charitable giving goes to animal/conservation organizations as it is, but I’ve been a fan of Betty since I was a young child so I plan to make Jan 17 an extra day for donating in her honor this year and each year going forward. I’m not completely decided, but I’m probably going to make tomorrow’s donation to the LA Zoo since she was so heavily involved in their conservation work. Or maybe I’ll split it between the zoo and another smaller (and probably needier) conservation program I’ve got in mind. IDK, still figuring it out.

I will tomorrow. My nephew and his wife rescued a former racing greyhound from Greyhound Angels in Williamstown, NJ. Stanley was rescued from a track in Florida, where he was about to be euthanized for not being as good a racer as they wanted. He's full of scars from old racing injuries, but he's the sweetest boy, so good and gentle with everyone. A fabulous dog from a place that does great work.

pl4S7Rayj

I don't have much, but Greyhound Angels will get a little something in Betty's name.

https://greyhoundangelsadoption.com/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter