Anyone else come home from Disney with NON-BUYER's REMORSE?

DancinMama

Mouseketeer
We got home from Disney a few days ago and now that we're home I'm thinking about some things I saw that I really wish I would have gotten! There were also a couple of things that were sold out at the time that we couldn't get and I so wish we could get them somewhere now. Unfortunately the things I want aren't available at the Disney Store site :( I guess I should have allowed myself to go Disney crazy while I was there :hyper2:

eBay can be your friend in these situations. I finally bought the one Haunted Mansion Halloween bucket I couldn't find at MNSSHP. So no worries, you can still go "Disney crazy"!

I was at Epcot in late summer and saw a visor I really liked. But wasn't sure I wanted to spend the money right then and knew I would be back a month later. Fast forward to September, my partner and I walk in the Mouse Gear shop and the visor I liked is gone. Boooo. Fortunately, I found it at Disney Springs last month, but I kicked myself when I thought I had missed my chance to get it

Depending on how badly you still want the things that may be available in the parks, there are personal Disney shoppers who will go to the parks and purchase the items for you. It costs more, since you have to pay something for their time and to have it mailed, but it can be worth it if it's something that's important to you. You can find them with an internet search.

I always wish I had bought something I didn't. lol With Disney, they can change merch literally over night, so if there is ever anything you want, try to buy it that day. I've also gone the shopDisney or Ebay route if I had too...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter