• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone else booked on the Alpine Magic for 2009?

28willys

Earning My Ears
My family is booked on the Alpine Magic trip on August 16, 2009. I have two daughters traveling with me. Is anyone else booked on this trip?:wave2:

My husband and I are booked on the first trip of this tour, May 24. Just booked our flight today. Our trip is only 9% booked, so we are hoping others will soon book or we'll be cancelled. Glad to see someone else is interested in this tour. Haven't seen many posts on it.

This is our first time with Disney Adventures. (Although, my cousins have gone twice and convinced us that it is the best vacation out there!) Is there somewhere I can go online to see the percentage of sold slots for the trips, or do I have to contact them directly?

There is no where that I know of to get that info online. When you call ABD, it depends on who you talk to as to what info you'll get. I called a few weeks ago and when I asked if our tour was full, I was told without hesitation that it was 9% booked. When I called on Sunday to make our plane reservations, I was told they have no access to that infomation and I must have been talking to a supervisor on the previous call. Not so, as on that call she put me on hold to ask a supervisor about ABD covering the cost of changing flight arrangments if our trip gets cancelled. So it just depends on who answers the phone as to what kind of information you'll receive.

Carol is right--it really does depend on who you talk to at ABD. When I called to book our trip this summer (we eventually decided on Quest for the West, but I asked about several european adventures as well), I asked a lot of questions about different dates, how many were already booked for that date, etc. . . . The agent was really helpful and provided information about which dates were more full than others--always with the caveat that things could change.

It is definitely worth calling back, more than once even, to see what kind of information you can get before deciding on which trip/date you want to lock yourself into.

Unfortunately, with eveything going on in the economy, the travel industry is definitely taking a big hit.

Good luck--and hope you find your dream trip!

Turtlemom ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter